You're the Mirror to my Soul

8

"WAKE YOUR ARSE UP YOU SLEEPY BASTARD. THE WORLD NEEDS YOU."

Alex woke up with a jolt.

"Who the hell was that?" Alex tried to say in a sleepy, husky voice.

Cain is awake on his bed in the same room with the same mixed expression of surprise and annoyance on his face.

"I'm sorry. It was my brother's voice. He sent me that voice message after I arrived in America and I set it as my alarm ringtone so I don't miss him and he wakes me up just like he did at home." Cain said.

"That is the sweetest thing ever. You're adorable." Alex said, making an 'awwww' face.

Cain blushed prominently seeing which Alex got up from the bed and cuddled his cheeks and Cain just smiled, feeling Alex's warm touch.

"What time is it now?" Alex asked.

"Oh, um, 7" Cain replied after waking from his daze because of Alex cuddling his cheeks.

"SO THAT'S WHY WE FEEL LITTLE OF THE JETLAG." Alex said with a sigh of relief.

They arrived in Paris at night to witness all its nighttime glory. Their hotel is in central Paris, just a block away from the Eiffel Tower.

The Glorieuse Committee has arranged a tremendous lot for their first day in Paris. They were arranged a visit to the Louvre and the Champs Elysees and a visit to the Palace of Versailles. The next day is their performance and the day after is another tour of Paris.

Cain and Alex had one room together because the company booked one of the grandest rooms for the dancers. Shawn, Lizzie and Coach had one room each and all of them equally grand as Alex and Cain's room, to themselves.

Alex and Cain planned to share the bathroom. There were of course weird moments. When Cain came out after a shower dripping, Alex almost visibly drooled and when Alex came out stretching his perfectly proportioned lean but flexible dancers' body wet with little droplets of water, Cain could not help but stare and blush.

"We should meet the others now, shouldn't we?" Alex said, when he noticed they were just awkwardly staring at each other in the room.

"Yeah, sure." Cain shrugged himself off.

They went down to the hotel lobby and met Shawn and Lizzie waiting for them there.

"Did you wear those tights to entice me?" Shawn whispered in Alex's left ear to avoid Lizzie hearing them.

"What if I did?" Alex smirked and whispered back.

Shawn spanked Alex's ass softly but discretely so that Lizzie didn't notice.

"You're really keen on being a brat. That won't end well for you." Shawn said.

Alex was about to say something back when he saw Cain staring at Alex and Shawn. They both just awkwardly stopped.

"Is Cain jealous? DOES HE LIKE ME? DOES HE LIKE SHAWN? DOES HE WANNA HAVE A THREESOME WITH US? DOES HE SEE US AS HIS MODEL COUPLE?" Alex kept thinking to himself.

They were all done with breakfast, and they were on their way to the Louvre.

Shawn and Alex held each other's hands stealthily now and then while Lizzie kept obsessing over the fashion all around them.

They decided to take a risk and kissed in front of that glass-pyramid thing at the Louvre while people around them applauded. Thankfully Lizzie was supposed to be far away peeing in some public bathroom when everyone knew the actual reason she went away was to click some pictures with her new expensive handbag.

Cain turned out to be the best comedian. He kept Alex and Shawn, well, especially Alex, laughing with his little jokes. Every time Alex giggled, Shawn got more jealous, but then he inevitably laughed too, and the tension dissolved.

They were now in the Palace of the Versailles touring the arched corridor on one side of it when Cain's phone rang.

"Fam is here!" Cain jumped.

"Will you guys come to the airport with me? They know all about you guys. They would love to see you." Cain said.

They politely agreed.

Cain's family ran towards us at the airport. The major attraction in his family was Cain's brother.

As attractive as Cain and with blue eyes, he was built to startle. He was huge.

Alex could watch Lizzie obsessing over Julius.

"Oo mama!" she whispered under her breath when she saw her.

It was almost five in the evening when Cain's family arrived.

The evening sun shone gloriously on Cain's brother's blonde hair.

"Hi! I'm Julius!" he said while shaking Lizzie's hand. She almost fainted.

Julius and his family would stay at the same hotel as Lizzie, which meant she struck a goldmine of luck and Lizzie already started being chatty with Julius and he was already liking her judging by the way he looked at her.

They were back at the hotel by eight in the night as Cain and Alex's dance is due tomorrow.

Alex entered Shawn's room after taking a shower.

Shawn is fiddling with his laptop when Alex enters and snuggles onto his lap and cozies up on his muscular chest.

"Hey." Shawn said.

"Just feeling nervous about tomorrow. You always calm me down." Alex replied, looking Shawn in the eyes while keeping his head on his chest.

Shawn bends down and kisses Alex.

"You're the best dancer on Earth. If it's not you, then it's no one." Shawn said.

Alex melts.

He kisses Shawn tightly, their soft lips meeting each other at a slow pace.

Their breaths quicken. Their kiss turns passionate and rough and they thrust their tongues in each other's mouths.

"I don't want to have sex before tomorrow because of the performance and also because I don't wanna get some bad cramps on my legs or get my ass all painful because you do it very hard." Alex said before it could get any more hot in there.

Shawn kisses him.

"Alright. You can just say no. You don't have to explain." Shawn said.

"You think they'll like me?" Alex asked.

"They'll love you." Shawn said, kissing his forehead.

"Do you like me?" Alex said melting from Shawn's affection.

"You're the mirror to my soul." Shawn said.

"What?" Alex asked innocently.

"It's like I'm looking at the person who's perfect for me. You bring out the best in me. You're the best thing which ever happened to me. The only one I didn't run from after having sex. I care about you." Shawn explained.

Alex pouted.

"That's the first time I've heard a cringey. After I came out, even my mom started acting distant. You are pretty much the only person except Lizzie I can trust. The only person who has always been there for me since my childhood. The only person who canceled plans on 4th of July to keep me company while watching the fireworks from my rooftop while others ignored my existence. We didn't call each other best friends. Maybe I always knew I liked you." Alex said.

Shawn and Alex kissed.

Alex finally fell asleep on Shawn's chest.

______________________________________

Authors' note: Hey amazing people, I know this chapter is short, but this chapter gives a bit of an insight into the personalities of Alex, Shawn, Lizzie and Cain. Even Julius. It also contains a lot of emotion and serves also as a huge basis for future happenings in the plot.