Thank You for 1 Million Reads!!!!

Hello!!

        We did it! I'm not going to lie, I'm honestly still in shock over this. Never did I think that one of my books would hit one million reads. Of course I would joke about getting big but not like this. Each one of you readers have such a special place in my heart, none of this is possible without you. And I can't say thank you enough for giving me this platform on here. To some if may not seem like much, but in my eyes it's the greatest gift I could ever receive.

       Before writing "Be My Hero," I thought I was done writing forever. I didn't have the motivation or passion and quite honestly, I didn't think people would like my stuff. A year later and I am now working on getting my own original stories published professionally. Not only that, but I'm hoping to turn this into my lifetime career. And it is all because of you. I really can't say thank you enough.

       I hope that you all stay up to date with my work in the future! I love seeing your thoughts on my stories on here; seeing your thoughts on original stories will be incredible. Until those books are out, it would mean so much if those who haven't checked out my most recent Draco fan fiction, (The Deeper You Dig, The Darker it Gets) would give it a try. It is still by far my most favorite work I've done. It's about to hit 200k reads, (which is also mind blowing to me) and I keep up with that story daily. It's completely finished but the new comments never fail to make me smile.

     With all of that being said, I just wanted to check in and give a proper thank you for the love and support. Through all of the craziness in my life this past year, you all have given me hope. It truly has been a blessing.

                     I love you, thank you again.

                              Xoxo,

                                  Alexis <3