002.

Felix woke up and saw Chan sleeping next to him. He figured that he must have fallen asleep on him while they watching TV last night.

He slowly got up trying his hardest not to wake him up and succeeded. He planned on making him breakfast since Chan had been so kind.

Felix went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge. He found some eggs, while he was cooking them he continued searching through the cabinets and found pancake mix. He also found sausage in the freezer.

When he finished cooking and putting everything on their plates he set them down on the table neatly and went to wake up Chan.

When he walked into the living room he saw Chan sleeping so peacefully on the couch. He really didn't want to disturb him from his sleep but he had to wake up and eat

"Hyung, wakey wakey." Felix said softly. No answer. He tried again.

"Chan Hyung wake up." Again, he got no answer. Felix decided to lightly shake him. He still didn't get up, and at this point Felix was getting a bit frustrated.

"Christopher wake your ass up!" He yelled into his ear while shaking him violently. He got up this time :).

"Is there a fire!" He said sitting straight up. Felix laughed, "No I just needed you to wake up. Now come eat." Felix rounded the couch and walked back to the kitchen.

After Felix and Chan ate he cleaned their dirty dishes then got ready to go to the University. He'd  be starting tomorrow officially, but they were going to see about the dorm situation.

Time skip to the University

The University was huge and looked so classy, something that looked very expensive. There were buildings everywhere and he knew for sure he'd get lost on the first day. When they walked inside they headed to the front desk and talked to the lady.

She told him hed be staying with a roommate and that he'd get to move in tomorrow. She also gave him a list telling him everything that wasn't allowed at the school dorms and the dorm curfew that was so be followed. Along with the list was a map of the University. It looked like a maze. How am was supposed to find anything?

When they got done with that Chan wanted him to meet his two friends. He was hesitant at first because he didn't want to get judged.

He didn't even have anything covering his freckles, which made him a bit self conscious. What if they don't like him? What if they think he's ugly? He knew he wasn't the best of a Korean beauty standard.

"What if they don't like me?" He blurted out not being able to contain the thoughts that enveloped his head. 

Chan rolled his eyes and sighed, "trust me Lix, they're going to love you." He said looking at Felix with a reassuring smile.

He looked out the window as they drove past the city. "I hope so."

When they got to the cafe Chan walked over to a corner booth where two other people sat. He was already feeling quesy in the stomach, he didn't deal well with meeting new people.

"Hey Jisung, hey Jeongin." Chan said as he sat down in front of the two of them.
Felix took a seat next to him but stayed quiet, he felt out of place with the group."Who's this?" One of the guys asked. 

"This is my friend Felix. He is also from Australia. He moved here recently and is going to the same University as us." Chan smiled looking at them.

"Hello." He said quietly while avoiding eye contact with the strangers. He felt stupid. "I'm Jisung," one of the guys said as he held out a hand. Felix took it and shook it, a small smile spreading across his face.

"And I'm Jeongin." The other one said. He only smiled back, not really knowing what to say.

When the waiter came back the group ordered food and while they were waiting on it to be ready they talked, mostly about school, while Felix listened and fiddled with his hands.

Felix learned that Jisung has a major crush on someone and the other boys liked to teased him a lot about it. He also learned that Jeongin had a boyfriend, but he didn't seem very interested in wanting to talk about it.

They talked some more but Felix tried to keep himself out of the conversations, only speaking minimally when someone spoke to him. Their food came so he occupied himself with the muffin he ordered.

It was getting pretty late and they all had classes and things to do in the early morning so they said their  goodbyes to each other and went home.

Felix was exhausted, so the moment he took his shoes off and layed down on the couch he drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Felix woke up and got dressed quickly since there was a lot to do in one day. He got into Chans car and they sped off to the University. There were tons of people crowded outside of the front doors. People were staring at him and he could hear whispers.

He tried to avoid any type of contact but then he was getting pushed around. Felix turned to my left to see Chan was no longer by his side, he was alone surrounded by strangers. Everyone was staring at him, judging him, talking about him. So many eyes were on him, like he was some main part in a play.

"Ew look at him."

"He looks weird as fuck." One said in disgust.

"His freckles look so ugly, like someone threw dirt on him." Everyone started laughing in Felix's face, calling him names and making fun of him. He tried running but was instantly trampled by a whole bunch of people.

He tried covering his ears from all the hateful comments. He knew he would never belong anywhere. Nobody loved or cared for him.

Then, out of nowhere all of the voices stopped. He looked up but was blinded by the sun. He couldn't see their face but noticed it was a tall boy holding his hand out. He grabbed their hand on the taller pulled Felix from the ground.

"Hi, my names....."

~~~

Trying to edit this horrible ass writing lmao.