35.

Felix walked back to his hotel with hot tears streaming down his cheeks. He knew the older would eventually get over him but why did it hurt.

When he got to his room he snuggled into the bed and cuddled the pillows. He cried for what seemed like forever until he pushed himself to get into the shower.

He was so drained that he couldn't even stand and ended up sitting in the shower while hugging his knees to his chest. It hurt so much. This is all my fault. Was all he could say to himself.

He knew he still loved the other. He knew he would never get over him. Hyunjin meant so much to him. His pretty smile would brighten his gloomy days. His soft kisses meant the world to him. His warm hugs gave him life. Hyunjin was his motivation for everything. But now he'd lost him. And it was. All. His. Fault.

He took long deep breaths in and out. He turned the water off and dried his slender body. He stared at himself in the mirror thinking of nothing. He stood there for a good long minute before slipping on clean sweatpants.

___________

My bitch :)

Ji

Can we meet up

All of us?

Of course I'll call everyone

How are you doing :(

I'm okay

How about you?

You're not okay

I said I'm fine

Now, how are you?

UM no

Talk to me please

It's nothing really

It's definitely something

Hyunjin.

He has a wife

Why did I think he'd wait?

Am I that stupid?

HOLD THE FUCK ON SBAHSGAV
NO
WHAT
YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDIDNG ME
WTFFF
HOWW
HES GAY AS SHIT
NO
NAH BITCH
ABSOLUTELY NOT
WHAT
IM HELLA CONFUSED

It's not that serious chill

NO
I WILL NOT CHILL
THOUGHT HE WAS THE GAYEST
other than me ofc
BUT WHAT

Idk maybe he's bi?

Or interested in girls

Hasn't he dated some before?

I mean yeah, but it was
not serious. They were
always like

Idk drop and goes

Wtf is a drop and go?

Like fuck and dip
Smash and leave
Park and pull out

YOU CAN STOP NOW

HEY YOU ASKED ME

I WISH I DIDNT
Anyways

Can I come over now?

YES PLS
WANT ME TO GET YOU?

That would be nice
****** *****

What's that??

Smh.

My location dumbass

OH SEE YOU IN 10

__________

Felix laughed softly at their conversation. He put his phone on the charger and looked for clothes. He ended up just putting a sweatshirt on and leaving his sweatpants the same.

He received the text from Jisung saying he was there so he got his phone and headed down to the lobby.

Once he got outside Jisung basically tackled him into a hug. He had really missed his best friend and even cried once he found out he had left without saying goodbye.

The two caught up on times and eventually got back to his and Minho's house that already had everyone there. They all talked and laughed and played games together just like old times. But of course something was missing and they all could feel it.

Chan got a phone call and left the room. Of course Jisung's nosey ass stuck his ear to the door to try and hear whatever he could.

"Jisung. Leave him alone."

"But, it's my house." He whined before taking his seat again. Which was Minho's lap. Chan walked back out the room, "Hyunjin is awake and leaving the hospital with his family." They all jumped and cheered, although Hyunjin ghosted them they were still very happy.

"Hyung do you think we could see him?" Seungmin asked looking up to chan hoping he'd get a yes.

"Uh yeah sure, I'll call."

Felix felt happy, the feeling was overwhelming. His love woke up and was finally okay. But the happy feeling soon turned dreadful.

Should he go with everyone to visit him?