23.

1 year later

School was finally over, they all passed their classes and graduated. Minsung were now a happy couple, and it turns out Jeongchan has been dating for a while now. Everyone was just waiting for the news of the Seungbin couple.

Hyunlix were happy together in their apartment. Felix would argue a lot with Hyunjin about getting his own job since Hyunjin worked at his step father's company while Felix stayed home. "Baby we have enough money, why make yourself tired with a job?"

"Hyun it's boring to stay in here all day by myself, you have to travel far for your job and I feel lonely here alone."

"Hang out with Jisung, he doesn't work."

"Hyunjin, I want a job. Something that gets me out of the house, so I can meet new people and earn money for myself. I cant always be dependent on you."

The last bit sounded a little more harsh than Felix intended. He hadn't meant to hurt Hyunjins feelings. "Hyun I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay, I understand. I cant stop you from getting a job. How about on my day off I take you around town and we find a place you like and apply for an interview."
Felix jumped from the couch excitedly and jumped onto Hyunjin, hugging him tight. "Thank you Jinnie, I love you." He peppered the tallers face in kisses making him smile. "I love you to baby."

Just as promised on his day off Hyunjin took Felix out to look for a job. They walked together, hand in hand, the younger had the biggest smile as they walked around. "Jinnie! Look!" Hyunjin lead his eyes to a small, cozy looking cafe. "Isn't it perfect."

Before Hyunjin could speak the other dragged him inside. It looked even better on the inside, it was small, with a baby blue theme. As the door opened a small jingle was heard and the worker behind the counter perked up, "goodmorning," the Male greeted. They greeted back and walked up to the counter. "Is this place hiring?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah," he grabbed a paper from the counter, "fill this out and give it back in."

"Thank you..." he looked at the name tag, "Yeongin." They took the papers and left the small cafe. "Thank you, it means a lot to me that you took me."

"No problem, you ready to go home love?" Felix nodded and the two walked back to their shared apartment. Hyunjin looked exhausted, then again he took Felix out all day on his day off. He has very few of those, but it didn't matter to him. He got to see the younger smile, and that's all that matters.

Hyunjin instantly went to their room and sat at his desk, opening his laptop. "Hyunjin?" Felix walked into the room seeing him work. He sighed,"Hyunnie it's your day off. Why are you working?"

It seems Hyunjin wasnt listening because he continued to stare and type. Felix walked into the living room, turning the TV on. But that soon got boring by himself. He wanted to spend time with the other. He left the coach and went back into their room, Hyunjin was still working.

Felix went to the other and sat in his lap facing him. Hyunjins expression didn't change and he continued to do his work. Felix layed his head onto the others shoulder.

So that led him to his plan.

He moved in the olders lap, grinding in the process. "Felix?"
"Sorry, I was trying to get comfortable."

The other didn't say anything and continued working, thinking nothing of it. Felix breathed softly onto Hyunjins neck, then kissed it softly.

There was still no reaction from Hyunjin.

He had to take his plan further. The kissed his neck again and licked the spot, this time making the olders breath hitch. "Felix what are you doing?"

"You seem stressed, let me help you." He breathed out against the others neck. He moved his lips to Hyunjins and they began makeout sloppily. Hyunjin placed his hands onto Felix's small waist. He began moving his hips in a slow motion. The friction caused Hyunjin to groan. Felix licked Hyunjins bottom lip. He smiled at the noise coming from his boyfriend.

He wanted to tease the older so he removed his lips from him. Hyunjin gave him a questioning look, "is something wrong?"

"I'm sorry for bothering you while you do work," Felix got off of his lap, "I'll leave you alone now." He pecked Hyunjins lips softly and walked away.

Before he could leave the room Hyunjin grabbed him and pinned him against the wall, "you think you can just walk away hm?"
"Actually yeah." Felix felt confident.

"Keep that same attitude after I fuck you so hard you can't walk."

"Prove it," Felix smirked.

Hyunjin smiled and picked Felix up. He wrapped his legs around the tallers waist and they kissed roughly. Felix could feel Hyunjins boner that he caused. It made him feel confident that he could do that with just a couple of kisses. Hyunjin threw him onto the bed and unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off.

He got on top of Felix but the younger had something else in mind. He quickly switched their position, leaving Hyunjin surprised at the action. Felix sat on him and slowly moved his hips again while looking the other in his eyes.

"You're not going to top me, you wouldn't be able to." Felix was going to protest but Hyunjin grabbed him by the throat and shut him up with a hungry kiss. He slipped his tongue into the others mouth, causing Felix to let out a moan. "I want to hear all of those pretty sounds you make when you're whimpering under me."

They stared into each others eyes and kissed again. Hyunjin took Felix's shirt off and switched their positions once again. Putting the younger back under him. Hyunjin slowly grinded into him making him moan. Hyunjin smirked, "you looked fucked out already and I've barely done anything to you, yet."

"I want you....please."

Felix slowly moved his hands down Hyunjins abs. His hands went farther down until he got to the pants. He undid them and Hyunjin got up and took all of his clothes off. He then took off Felix's clothes. He admired the pretty boy under him, his fluffy hair messed up and his lips swollen.

"You look so pretty like this."

Hyunjin held to fingers close to Felix's mouth and the younger knew exactly what to do. He sucked on Hyunjins fingers, giving a seductive gaze into the others eyes. Once Hyunjin felt his fingers were wet enough he looked into Felix's eyes asking for permission. Once he got a nod from him he didn't hesitate to slowly enter Felix with his fingers.

A gasp was heard from the younger and he moved a little. Hyunjin slowly moved his fingers inside of him. He liked hearing Felix whimper. He removed his fingers causing Felix to whine.
Hyunjin aligned himself to Felix, he felt up the boys thighs making Felix tingle.

Hyunjin pushed himself into Felix and groaned at the feeling. It felt so good. He moved slowly and waited for the younger to get used to it. "F-faster....please." With those words Hyunjin thruster in deeper and faster. They were both moaning, Hyunjin pinned Felix's hands above his head with one hand and with the other he grabbed Felix's hips.

"Such a good boy." Hyunjins eyes rolled as he lifted his head back, the pleasure was overwhelming. He grabbed the boys leg and lifted it to find a better angle. He trusted hard and Felix moaned when his prostate was touched. He moaned, "do that a-again."
Hyunjin smiled at the pleading boy doing what he asked. Felix let out a series of moans and Hyunjin loved it. The effect he had on him.

"I-I'm going to.....to cum." Hyunjin went harder releasing at the same time as the other. He slowed his movement down, he soon let out and got up. He cleaned himself and his boyfriend up and pulled boxers onto himself. He put Felix's boxers on him, and dressed the boy in a large shirt.

He quickly layed down beside the younger, pulling him close. They enjoyed being together. Hyunjin kissed felix softly on the nose before whispering, "goodnight love."