019.

Felix opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. "My princess is finally awake." Felix blushed at the pet name and blushed even more when Hyunjin placed a small kiss on his nose. "What do you want to do today?"

"Stay with you." Felix sat up.

Hyunjin smiled softly, "I'm going to go take a quick shower."

Hyunjin got up from the comfort of the bed and grabbed clothes and a towel before disappearing into the hallway. Felix waited a while before walking into the living room and turning on the tv. About 30 minutes later Hyunjin came out of his shower with no shirt on and grey sweatpants with his Calvin Klein band showing at his waist. To say he looked hot was an understatement. His dripping hair making water fall down his chest was making the sight even more breath taking. Now how you think Felix felt when this was right in front of his eyes?

Felix watched silently as Hyunjin sat down as if he did nothing wrong. He turned to Felix and smirked as he watched Felix's eyes travel down his body. "Wanna sit?"He gestured to his lap.

Now originally, hyunjin just meant it as a joke to tease him, but Felix was to far out of his mind. His body was heating up, his heart rate was skyrocketing, and his palms were sweating.

Felix slowly climbed from his side of the couch and sat down on Hyunjins lap, completely baffling the older. But what was different from the many other times they'd enjoyed each other's embrace while watching a movie? This wasn't different. Right?

"I- okay. Um...what movie should we watch?" Hyunjin asked quietly, still processing what he was feeling right now. Was it always this hot in here?

Felix shrugged and leaned his head back to rest it in the crook of Hyunjin's neck. He then grabbed the fluffy blanket and placed it over himself and reached towards the coffee table to grab the remote.

Hyunjin tried hard not to stare but it was so tempting. He blinked and began to look up at the ceiling, it was a very nice ceiling.

Felix sat back up and adjusted himself causing Hyunjin to bite his knuckle. Felix had a knowing smile on his face, he genuinely didn't know where the confidence came from, he was always shy when it came to things like this but for some reason he wanted something. And he was determined to get it.

"There's this new Bl that we should watch together, I saw a video on it and it seemed pretty cool."

Not trusting himself to speak he just nodded his head and hummed in response.

Things were getting better and they calmed down. But Felix was beginning to grow a bit impatient. He was sick of all the teasing that had happened, so maybe it was his turn to reciprocate.

He shuffled his hips to 'adjust' himself but we all know the real intentions behind it. Hyunjin sucked in a sharp breath but tried to quickly cover it up, "oh um- ow."

Felix smiled innocently, "oh I hurt you? Im sorry I'll rearrange," Felix went to move his hips again but could feel hands holding his legs down firmly. He smiled.

"No. No need to move it's fine, everything's fine."

Felix turned his head to look at Hyunjin, "You sound nervous Hyung, is something wrong?"

Hyunjin could hear something in his tone, he was teasing him. Where in the hell did he gain enough confidence to actually play back?

Hyunjin shook his head slowly, "no nothings wrong. Let's just watch the show." Now it was his turn, since Felix obviously liked playing games.