009.

"What the hell happened." Felix woke up to a throbbing head. He looked to see a sleeping Hyunjin. He looked so perfect. For a moment Felix forgot about his throbbing head. The only thing he had on his mind was Hyunjin.

His hair was long and beautiful. His eyelashes were long and pretty. His eye mole was beautiful, and his lips looked so soft and plump. Felix subconsciously gently placed his thumb on the olders lips. His lips felt soft.

Hyunjin stirred in his sleep and Felix quickly moved his hand away. Little did Felix know that Hyunjin wasn't sleeping.

"Good morning Lix." He said with his eyes closed. He hadn't went to sleep in the same bed but he saw Felix tossing a lot so he joined him to calm him down. It worked.

"Good morning."

Hyunjin finally opened his eyes. Both boys held eye contact with the other. Felix broke the eye contact and checked his phone. He jumped out of bed panicking, "Hyunjin we're late for class!" He started hitting Hyunjin with a pillow. Last night was a blur for Felix and he didn't seem to remember the tragic incident last night. All he knew was that his head was killing him and he didn't feel to well.

Hyunjin grabbed the pillow then pulled Felix into him. Their faces dangerously close to each other.

"We have afternoon classes today and that doesn't start till 12 so calm down."

"Sorry."

Hyunjin chuckled and let go of his waist. Felix stood up from the bed and so did Hyunjin. Felix walked to the closet, facing away from Hyunjin, and took off his shirt.

Hyunjin gasped and jumped up from the bed and ran over to Felix, frightening the boy.

"Ah, what's your problem?"

Hyunjin examined Felix's body.
"He did that to you?" Hyunjin couldn't hide the anger from his face and tone, it was clearly evident.

The events from last night flooded into his head. Him getting drunk, and this man leading him into a room. Most of it was cloudy and he couldn't remember it but he knew it didn't get to bad. The name wooyoung popped up into his head and he knew that was his savior.

His eyes became glossy and a tear rolled down his cheek.
"It's fine," his gaze fell to the floor.

Hyunjin wiped the tear from Felix's face and lifted his head up slowly. He grabbed Felix gently bringing him closer.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there last night. I wish it didn't happen, I'm to blame." He gazed into Felix's eyes lovingly.

"Nobody is to blame but me. I made myself vulnerable and let it happened aga-" Felix stopped himself and his eyes went wide.

"Excuse me?" Hyunjin knew what Felix was about to say. Again.
Felix started to cry into Hyunjin's chest. He hated being reminded of his broken past.

"It's okay baby." He ran his hands through Felix's soft hair and whispered soothing words into Felix's ear.

Hyunjin sat them both on the bed. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want but I want you to know I'm always here. I won't leave you."

"Thank you hyung." Felix wanted to believe Hyunjin. He really did, but his past taught him that even the people you think love you could be putting up an act.

They act like they love you and act like they care for you, then they leave, or hurt you worse then you thought was possible.

Their love could all just be an act.

Felix pulled away from Hyunjin's embrace and and smiled, wiping his tears away. It was the fakest smile Hyunjin had ever seen.

"Lets go eat breakfast some place."