012.

It was somewhat early when Hyunjin arrived back to the dorms from visiting his family. He was happy to be back, although he had a good time and he was excited that his family accepting him coming out, he really wanted to be home.

When he got inside it was quiet and looking domestic. He set his bag down and walked into his and Felix's bedroom where he found the latter asleep in his bed wearing one of his hoodies. Such a thief. He looked cute though.

Hyunjin sat down on the side of the bed and gently shook Felix. "Hey Lix, I'm back home."

It took him a couple tries to wake him up but when he finally opened his eyes and saw Hyunjin he smiled sleepily and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's waist. "Are you going to wake up sleepyhead?"

Felix shook his blonde head no. Hyunjin chuckled and ruffled his hair. "What if I tell you I have something fun planned for today?"

Felix's head popped up, "together?" He asked so softly. He was the prettiest person Hyunjin had ever seen. "Yes. Together."

Felix sat up, the blanket still wrapped around his shoulders. Hyunjin pulled his feet onto the bed and sat up, Felix didn't waste the opportunity to lay his head on Hyunjins shoulder and close his eyes once again.

"I missed you." Felix mumbled, still half asleep. That didn't fail to make Hyunjin smile, "did you?" Felix nodded his bed head.

"We'll get dressed, we're gonna have a little photo shoot."

"You hired someone?"

Hyunjin chuckled, "I have someone in mind."

•••

Both boys got dressed for their mini photoshoot and were excited to spend the afternoon together. Most of the pictures would be taken inside.

"Jinnie come over here!" Felix excitingly said pulling Hyunjin over to a wall. Felix quickly made Hyunjin pose before snapping a picture and smiling at it.

"You're so pretty

"You're so pretty." He mumbled.

"We need to go back inside to change. We should match asthetic!" Hyunjin said dragging Felix back inside.

"Hm, let me make a call real quick." Hyunjin grabbed his phone to call in a favor.

The phone rang and Hyunjin heard Seungmin.

"What do you want?"

"Could you take pictures of me and Felix?"

"For....."

"I wanted to cheer him up by doing a little photoshoot. Please help us you are really good at getting angles. Please Seungmin."

"........Why should I?"