004.

Editing

Hyunjin was sitting at his desk working on work he needed to be catched up on. He sighed and dropped the pen onto the notebook, this was so boring.

He got up from the desk chair and stretched with a small groan.

I then heard a knock on the door. Who would knock at this time? I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. My hair was still dripping and my body was soaked.

I went to the door opening it and was instantly met with the cold air from the hallway. I looked and saw who knocked. The cute boy from my class. Behind him was another man. I recognized him, Bang Chan.

"You lost?" The boy wouldn't make eye contact with me, he just kept his eyes on the floor.

"This is Felix. He is your new roommate." The shorter boy behind him said. I looked at him and saw the bags and suitcase in his hands.

On the outside I probably looked unamused but inside I was elated. I have been wanting a roommate for so long.

"Come on." I told the shy boy.

I grabbed the bags from Chan and walked inside the dorm while they said their goodbyes to each other.

"Bye lixie, if you need anything call me okay?" The short boy said.

"Thank you Channie Hyung, I will."

He looks so innocent but his voice sounds like thunder. I guess I wasn't really paying attention in class.

I walked into the bedroom and set his things down beside his bed. I quickly changed into a muscle shirt and my sweatpants, then walked out of the room to greet the boy.

Felix pov

Chan had left and I walked into the dorm. I went and sat down on the couch and fiddled with my fingers. I have a habit of doing that when I'm nervous.

Hyunjin walked into the living room area and we made eye contact for the first time. He was drop dead gorgeous. I noticed he put on clothes.

"So....I'm Hwang Hyunjin." He said with a heart melting smile.

I smiled back at him, "I'm Lee Felix."

"So have you ate dinner yet?"

"No."

He walked back into the room after my response. He stayed in there for a while. When he came back out he was dressed in black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. His outfit was so simple yet he looked so hot. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

He chuckled. "So are we going or not?"

"Huh? W-where are we going?"

"To dinner duhh." He said and shook his car keys making them jingle.

"Oh uh sure."

We walked out into the hallway and continued down the stairs till we got down into the lobby.

"Don't be too long curfew is almost over boys." One of the ladies behind a desk sternly told us. She didn't seem like she actually cared though.

We walked outside the building and into the parking lot.

The drive was very silent. I didn't know what to say.

"It's really nice of you for doing this." I said trying to break the akward silence.

"It's no big deal, you said you haven't ate and neither have I. This way we can eat and get to know each other, since we'll be living together." He replied keeping his eyes on the road.