36.

"Felix please! I'm begging you please go with us. I know he'll want to see you."

Jisung practically begged the boy from the other side of the door. Today was the day they were supposed to visit Hyunjin.

Hyunjin still hadn't learned of Felix's return and the boys planned on surprising him. But Felix was hesitant, what If Hyunjin no longer desired to see him? He'd understand that, but could his heart actually take the knowledge of that?

He sighed and stood up from his bed and walked to the locked door. He opened it quickly and the blue haired boy fell to the ground, "ay dammit." He muttered to himself before quickly standing up.

"So?! Will you go?"

He hesitated to answer,"uhm...yeah I guess I will." Jisung tackled him to the bed in excitement, "We need to pick out your outfit!"

Felix grabbed the first thing he saw and presented it to Jisung. "You'd think you're fashion would be better considering the amount of time you spent in the closet." He rolled his eyes playfully and moved the blonde aside.

"Finally!"

Jisung came back to the boy with an outfit in hand. He threw it on his best friend and waited.

"Aren't you going to leave?"

"Why? I've already seen you naked before."

Felix pushed the boy out of his room and locked the door once again. He just needed to be alone to get his head together.

Once he changed into his outfit he washed his face off and brushed his hair. It had gotten a little long, but it suited his features and he liked it.

"By the time you're done my pretty face will have wrinkles." Jisung exaggerated when Felix finally opened the door. "Oh, but you already have one." He teased. "Where!" He pushed past the boy and ran to the mirror frantically searching for the wrinkles that were never there.

"Felix I can't find it," He whined still looking. He giggled as he stared at his best friend, "Oh maybe it was just my imagination."

"Ugh, stop stalling and go get your ass in the car. We've got to stop at my house to pick up Min and then we'll drive to Hyunjin's."

Felix was very nervous. In his head he went through many different situations of what could happen. The whole car ride his fingers played with each other nervously. He kept bitting the inside of his cheek, one of his habits of when he was nervous. He could taste the faint mix of blood in his mouth.

"Okah wait here I'll get him."

Felix sat there staring at nothing, he didn't pay attention to the outside world. But he was soon brought back to reality when he heard the car doors slam close.

"Hey Felix how you doing?"

"Good." He couldn't say anything else or he might go on a rant about how he is mentally freaking out and stressing right now. He just needed to pull himself together.

The car ride was not long enough because soon enough the car pulled to a halt. There they were in front of the nicely structured large house. Cars were parked outside already and be noticed Changbin's car along with Chan's. They were the last to arrive.

Felix took a deep breath in and out. He was ready.

Jisung pulled him out of the car and intertwined their arms together. "You've got this." He whispered to the blonde before they got to the front steps.

Minho knocked and the door quickly opened to a brown haired woman. She was very pretty and looked like she hadn't aged a day over 25.

"Ah come in, you must be Hyunjin's friends. I have him locked in his room so the surprise isn't ruined. I'm so glad you guys came to visit him. He hasn't done anything other than work."

Hyunjin's mother led the three to a large room with all of the others. Felix took a seat next to Jisung and stayed silent.

"I'll go get Hyunjin now, I'm sure he is curious as to why I wouldn't let him go."

She disappeared up the stairs and all of the 7 boys waited patiently.

Later she came back and behind her was Hyunjin. He had been told people would be over so he had a nice suit on with his hair done nicely. Felix breathed out, Hyunjin looked breathtaking.

Felix thought he was ready but he was very wrong. The second his brown eyes met with the taller he started to panic. His hands became wet with sweat and jisung noticed he was shaking slightly.

That's when Hyunjin caught his eye.

So many thoughts went through his head. He was back. He finally was back. But where did he go? Why did he leave? He looks so pretty. And his hair is different. Why is he here? What do I say?

All of the other boys could sense the awkwardness in the room.

"Well boys, I'm going to finish business with my husband you guys have fun."

"So...."

"Someone please talk."

"So Hyunjin did it hurt when you got hit by a car?"

"Jisung!"

"You said someone talk so I talked."

"That's not what I meant you ass."

"Well to be honest I don't really remember what happened. My parents told me but I don't remember. I know it hurt though." He laughed.

"Why don't you take a seat."

The only seat open was beside Felix.

"No, I'd rather just stand thank you."

That hurt. It shouldn't hurt, but it did.

Everyone talked again like normal but Felix didn't say a thing. Nothing was brought up about him leaving, no one asked about him getting back. Chan was fed up with the two not talking to each other.

"I'm going to get something out of the car, Jeongin baby can you come help me look?" The two walked out the door and Seungmin caught on quickly.

"Hyunjin where is your kitchen I'm hungry?"

"Down that way you'll keep walking and there will be a large kitchen, want me to show you?"

"No I got it, binnie come with me."

Now it was just the four boys. "Jisung come to the bathroom with me."

"What? No you weirdo."

Minho face palmer before grabbing the boys wrist. Felix was cursing all of the boys in his head right now. He couldn't believe they would do this.

Now it was just the two. Hyunjin hesitated before sitting down beside Felix. Nobody talked, it was just silent and awkward.

"Felix," he turned to face the dark haired boy. His heart broke when he saw a tear in the boys eyes.

"Why did you leave me?"