33.

Felix's phone rang out loudly in the dark and silent room. He was blinded by the light of his phone. He groaned checking the late time. Phone calls this late were never good.

"Hello?"

"Felix. Get ready I'm picking you up."

"Are you out of your mind? Like have you actually gone fucking insane mate? It's midnight."

"Felix listen to me, I'm on my way to pick you up, it's urgent okay."

His voice sounded worried and he hung up without letting the sleepy boy respond.

"I was right, he's out of his mind."

He reluctantly got out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweat pants. He only put a zip up jacket over his tanktop not wanting to change.

His hair was a mess and he was to tired to fit it so he pulled a beanie over it. He slipped his shoes on, grabbed his phone, and headed down to the lobby.

Chan's car pulled up fast and he got into the empty passenger seat.

"Okay, I know you don't sleep but I actually do."

His eyes stayed focused on the road driving over the speed limit. Felix raised his eyebrow, "where are we going?"

"I'll explain once we get there."

The car pulled into a large parking lot. "The hospital?" He mumbled.
He looked to chan waiting for an explanation but he was already out the car and pulling the other to his feet.

"We need to see Hwang Hyunjin."

The sounds around him seemed to drown out. No. Not again. This could not be happening. Did he hear right?

Chan pulled his arm down the hallway and stopped. All of his friends were there and shocked. "Felix!?"

"Where were you?"

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"Where did you go?"

"We missed you."

"I was worried sick about you."

Jisung pulled Felix into a hug and squeezed the life out of him. "Um, I'll explain later. W-where is Hyunjin?"

Everyone got silent.

"God dammit will someone please answer me! Please?!" He begged. He knew what the answer was. He just didn't want to accept it. Why? Why him? Was his sister not enough?

He walked into the room ignoring the words from his friends. There he lay, bandages all over him. His head wrapped. An oxygen mask. He was pale, but still looked beautiful.

The sight was enough to bring tears to his eyes. He couldn't do this again. He couldn't go though this again.

"Baby please wake up. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I love you and always have, I had to leave. I'm so sorry." Tears streamed down his face as he held his love's cold fingers in his own warm ones.

His head hung low as tears fell to the ground. An arm wrapped around his torso and pulled him out of the room.

"Don't look."

He cried into Chan's chest, "why? What happened?"

"He got into a wreck. The doctors don't know how he's doing yet. They said his head was hit pretty hard."

The others pulled the boy down and Felix rested his head on Seungmin as his fingers brushed through his hair. It was sudden and hit everyone hard but Felix the most.

The group talked and Felix learned that Hyunjin had actually distanced himself and the others hadn't really seen him in a while. It hurt to know that he caused that. He doesn't expect Hyunjin to forgive him. Why would he?

Hours had passed and the boy was still sleeping. Felix's tears had dried onto his rosy cheeks and most of his friends had gone home.

"Chan you need to go home. Jeongin is asleep you should take him home."

"You're right. Sorry I'll see you tomorrow?"

He nodded his head and watched as Chan picked his boyfriend up and disappeared down the hallway. He stepped into the room and pulled up a chair near the bed.

He grasped the boys hands in his and laid his head down finally getting rest.

_________

He didn't get much rest and woke up about two hours later. He figured he should go home and shower and change. He kissed the sleeping boys cheek softly and said his goodbyes before tiredly walking to the door. He pulled his hood up and turned the knob.

"Oh, sorry." A voice said. He brought his head up to see a very pretty woman. She gave him a sweet smile.

"Ah sorry I didn't mean to walk into you. Are you a nurse?"

"No silly I'm Hyunjin's wife."