41.

Felix woke up to the blinding sunlight on his face. He turned his head away to avoid the light and found pretty eyes admiring him.

"Good morning sunshine."

"Mm morning."

Hyunjin smiled looking at the sleepy male. "Is your back okay baby?"

He got up grabbing a heating pad for the younger. "Not really."

Hyunjin gently sat the boy up, he tiredly layed his head on the others chest. He pulled the sleepy boy back down on the heating pad. "It'll warm up in a bit."

"Thank you," he mumbled and closed his eyes.

•••

As the two sat awkwardly in front of each other Hyunjin couldn't help but say what had been on his mind the entire time.

"So, are we together? We don't have to rush or anything. I'll always wait for you."

Felix chuckled seeing the sparkle in Hyunjin's eyes as he patiently waited for an answer. "Yes, you don't have to wait."

Hyunjin instantly enveloped the boy in his embrace. He needed the touch between them. Like he couldn't get enough of it.

He couldn't deny, that the time the boy was gone he had been touch deprived.

They the rest of the day with each other. Cuddling in bed while looking at each other with adoration and love in their eyes.

"I want to grow old with you." Hyunjin looked into the others pretty eyes. He knew he wanted to be with him forever. He wondered what he did to be so lucky, to have someone this special.

"I'll always be here with you jinnie."

Hyunjin kissed the males little nose. He couldn't get enough of his cuteness. He remembered when just a couple of years ago he was just a shy boy who showed up in his dorm.

"I'm so glad we met," Felix mumbled as he pushed himself more into the others embrace.

Hyunjin entangled their hands together, "I love you so much," and kissed him lovingly.

___________
A/N~ Well this is the end. I hate to end it so abruptly but I don't really know what to type.

Thank you for everyone who read this sucky attempt at my first fanfic. I had fun writing this.

I appreciate everyone who voted and left comments. I did enjoy all of your funny and amazing comments.

I Love you guys, thank you <3

Bye byeeeee