20

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhance hearing ability, mind link, and Sceetryon's voice

Bold and italic = wolf form talking

Here is another crappy chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

"MALIA TATE TO PRINCIPAL OFFICE"

Everyone turned to Sceetryon (Malia) since the intercom is never used to call a student to the office. Sceetryon (Malia) was shocked and worried, but got up and made her way to the principal office. When she made her way to the office she saw two police officers inside with who she assumed was the principal.

"Hello, Malia sorry for interrupting your lunch, but these two officers would like to ask you a couple of questions" the principal, Mrs. Martin. The Sceetryon (Malia) finds out from looking in Malia's mind the principal's name. Sceetryon (Malia) nodded, then, Mrs. Martin left.

"Hi, Malia, do you happen to know Ben Halffaker?" The first officer asked. From looking into Malia's mind, Sceetryon (Malia) finds out his sheriff Stilinski who is Stiles's dad, and the other was deputy Parrish who is friends with the pack.

"Yes, I know him" Sceetryon (Malia) answered.

"Well, we find his dead body in the stream in the woods and his mother told us that he went out yesterday for a date with you. Did you know anything?" Sheriff Stilinski said.

"What, oh my god. Is that the reason he didn't show up to our date at Perkins?" Sceetryon (Malia) said grieve (Fake!). "Do you think I have something to do with his killing?"

"Well, kind of, but not anymore if he didn't show up to your date." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"Do you know anyone who may have held a grudge against him?" Deputy Parrish asked. This is the perfect opportunity to get rid of the hybrid Sceetryon (Malia) thought.

"Well, I know one person" Sceetryon (Malia) starts.

"Who?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Layla Irving may have a grudge against him. I don't know why, but I see her a couple of times giving Ben an angry and murderous look" Screetryon (ski-tree-an) said looking deeping into Sheriff Stilinski and Deputy Parrish's eyes manipulating them into believing her nonsense of a story.

"Okay, thanks for letting us, Malia. We will look into it. You may go back to your lunch." Sheriff Stilinski said. Sceetryon (Malia) nodded and made her way back to the cafeteria with an evil smirk on her face.

In the cafeteria after Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) left

"Why do you think Malia was called to the principal office?" Stiles asked after Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) left.

"I have no idea," Scott said, rubbing his mate's hand that he was holding to calm her worry.

"Should we listen to figure out what is going on?" James asked. Everybody nodded except for Scott and Layla.

"No, we will not. We will ask her ourselves when she gets back," Scott commended, everyone nodded and went back to their lunch, waiting for Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) to come back. After a few minutes, Sceetryon (Malia) walked into the cafeteria, making her way back to the group. Before she can even sit down, Stiles hit her with the question everybody was dying to know the answers to.

"What did Mrs. Martin wanted?"

"Well, Sheriff Stilinski and Deputy Parrish wanted to know about Ben and if I had anything to do with his body being found dead in the stream in the woods. I told them I didn't since he never showed up for our date" Sceetryon (Malia) said and went back to eating her food that is now cold.