13

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note
Italic= thoughts and mind link/conversation
Bold = the mystery voice

Here is another chapter. This chap. Is informational. I hope you still like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

Scott POV

"Why don't everyone have sit before we start the meeting," I said as I gesture for everyone to have a sit.

"Let's start the meeting by answering Liam's questions," I said again once everyone sat down, "Well, Layla, why don't you take your sunglasses off." Layla did as I said, taking her glasses off. As she did, Everyone, except Stiles, grasped in shook because of her purple glowing eyes.

"Is this why she wears sunglasses?" Liam asked. Layla and I nodded.

"Her are glow purple because of me and my eyes are red because of her. This happens because we are mates, specifically true mates. When we are in the presence of each other this happens to our eyes. The only way to stop this is by having skin-contact at all time-unless Layla knows another way-, which way we were holding hands." I said, turning to Layla if she wanted to add anything.

"Well, there is another way to completely prevent the eyes problem, which fully mating. And I don't think we at that level yet" Layla added.

"Let me get this straight, you guys are true mates. I thought mates don't exist" Liam asked.

"I thought that too, I'm still not sure" I replied

"Actually, mates do exist. Didn't your pack told you about them or" Layla said.

"No, we didn't have a pack, we made our own pack. We are turned were-wolves. We don't turn into a full wolf." I answered.

"I'm not a werewolf, but a were-coyote" Malia said.

"Really, so you guys just get the eyes, fangs, the pointed ears, claws, and the abilities of a wolf?" Layla asked. I nodded and said, "Only Malia can turn into a full coyote since she was born as a coyote."

"Oh, okay. We call your kind half-breeds and not were-wolves. Half-breeds have a certain scent and I didn't smell that scent from you guys. So, I was confused when you said you don't turn in to a full wolf." Layla said

"Well, maybe were are the odd ones" Liam joked

"Maybe, you guys are" Layla joked back, "Anyways, Werewolves, were-coyotes, were-cheetahs, half-breeds, were-anything, etc. all have mates. You guys all have a mate excluding Lydia, Stiles, and Mason."

"Why I'm excluded, I'm not human?" Lydia questioned. "I know you aren't human. Banshees, witches, and humans don't have mates unless they are mates of the other creatures I mention before."

"Why don't they have mates?" Stiles asked. "I'm not sure. I'm sorry"

"No, you fine"

"If banshees and witches don't have mates, how do the ones who are mates of other creatures know that they are the mate of another creature?" Mason questioned. "Well, when they are born, they get a symbol of the creature they are a mate of. Same for humans. Some don't know what that mark is and think it is a birthmark. Even if that is what they think, they feel an attraction or a pull towards that creature."

"So, this birthmark is the creature that I'm the mate of? What creature is this anyway?"

"Yes, I'm not sure what creature is that. Do you feel an attraction or pull towards someone?" Layla asked Mason. He nodded and said, "Yes, my boyfriend."