24

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhanced hearing ability, mind link, and Sceetryon's voice

Bold and italic = wolf form talking

Double Update! Cause you deserve it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

Stiles's jeep rolled up in Scot's driveway with Stiles and Lydia in the front and Scott and Layla in the back with Layla's head on Scott's shoulder asleep, the fight exhausted her. The others went their separate way in their own cars. "Scott, it's your stop." Scott took at his mate, debating whatever he should wake her up or not. He shakes her shoulder. She batted his hand,

"No" she whispered, snuggling more into her mate's neck and wrapping her arms around his tightly. He shakes her again, "No, stop." He gave up.

"Maybe you should let her stay the night" Lydia suggested. Scott nodded, he put his mate on his lap sideways. Lydia got out to open the door for them. Scott wrapped one arm that wasn't held tightly by his mate under his mate's legs. He stepped out of the car carefully. Lydia closed the door and got back in the passenger seat. Scott turned to them with his mate in his arms, "Thanks for the ride, I will see you guys tomorrow." Stiles and Lydia waved at him goodbye and drove off. Scott turned and made his way his way to his front door. "How am I going to open the door?" At that moment, his mate wrapped her arms around his neck, letting his one arm go, but was still trapped between her. He gently set her feet on the ground. He uses that one hand to reach into his front to get out his keys. He unlocked the door, put his keys back in his pocket, and pushed the door opened. Then, he picked her back up and secure that one arm under her leg. He walked into his house, kicking the door closed. He walked to the couch and gently laid his mate on it. He unwrapped her arms around his neck without her putting up a fight like before. He stood up and walked back to the door to locked.

He got his mate's phone from her pocket to call her mom and tell her that she is with him. Before he can unlock the door with her finger, her mother called. He answered it.

"Hello"

"Who's this?"

"This is Scott. I'm Layla's mate"

"Oh, hello. Why did you answer my daughter's phone? Did something happened to her?"

"Nothing happened to her, she is sleeping. I wanted to know if she can stay the night"

"Okay, yea, she can still the night. Please, take care of her"

"I will. Goodbye."

"Goodbye" Layla's mother replied and hanged up. Scott set her phone on the table. "Was that my mother?" he heard his mate say. He turned around to see his mate getting up.

"Yea, she was wondering where you were?" He answered as his mate nodded.

"Do you want to stay the night or do you want me to take you home? Your mom said it's okay for you to stay the night."

"I can stay the night if it's alright with you"

"Of course, it's alright with me" Scott replied, "We should probably change from our bloody clothes." Layla nodded. Scott gestured for her to follow him. They went upstairs into Scott's room. He got some pajamas for her and himself. They went to the bathroom in his mother's room, Scott handed his mate the pajama.

"You can use this bathroom since it has the supplies you would need. I will use the other bathroom" Scott said. Layla nodded and closed the door. Scott went to use the other bathroom in the hallway. After a few minutes, Scott got out of the bathroom refreshed. He dumped his blooded pants in the laundry bin and threw away his ripped shirt. He went downstairs to wait for his mate. Scott was skipping through channels trying to find something to watch when he smelt the peaches and cream scent get stronger. He looked up to see his mate coming down the stairs. He saw her hair braids in two french braids. That must be why she was in the bathroom for a long time. Layla sat down next to her mate with no distance between them. Her stomach growl, Scott chuckled and she blushed.

"Do you want to order take-out?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Should we order pizza? Or do you want something else?"

"Pizza is fine to me. Can you make it with chicken and green paper topping" She replied. Scott nodded, got his phone, and order the pizza. They watch a random show while they wait for the pizza. After 30 minutes, the doorbell rang. Scott got up to answered and give the delivery guy the money for the pizza and told him to keep the change. He closed the door and went back to the couch and set the pizza on the coffee table, his mate wasn't there.

"I got the plates and drinks" he heard from behind him. He turned to see his mate carrying plates and water bottles. She set it down next to the pizza. She sat back down on the couch. Scott did the same. She places a pizza on each plate and handed one to her mate.

"Should we watch a movie? I heard from a friend that Train to Busan is a great movie? Should we watch that or do you have any recommendations?" She asked him.

"Yes, we can watch Train to Busan. I don't have any recommendations" Scott replied as his mate took the remote and went to Netflix and played the movie (watch Train to Busan, it's a great movie. If you are sentimental, all I can say is good luck. And if you love zombies, you will love this movie). After they finished eating, they cuddled and continued watching the movie.

"Don't open the door. Forget your sister, she is a zombie already. And she opened the door!" Layla was yelled at the lady in the movie. Scott wasn't even watching the movie he was just admiring his mate.

"I know I'm pretty, but please watch the movie, not me," she said to him, knowing she was looking at her instead of the movie. He instantly turned to watch the movie, embarrassed he was caught. A few minutes before the end of the movie, Scott heard sniffing, he looked down on his mate on his shoulder and saw that she was crying.

"This is so sad" She cried, "Not the sad song" After the movie ended, she was still crying. Scott comforts her, handing her a tissue. Then, they heard the digging of the keys and the front door open, Scott's mother walked in.

"Scott, I'm home," She said as she closed the door and locked it. She took her shoes off and turned towards the living room, "Oh you got company." She looked at her son and the girl cuddling.

"Oh, um yes, mom, this is Layla, my mate," he said nervously, not knowing how she will react.

"Mate? So, werewolves have mates?"

"Yes"

"Hello, Layla, it is nice to meet you?" Scott's mom said.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you too, Mrs. McCall" Layla said, standing up to shake her hand. Scott's mom shakes her hands.

"Ms. McCall is fine. Are you okay? Scott, what did you do to her?" Scott's mom asked concernedly, glaring at her son, who raised his arm in defends.

"No, no, I'm okay, I was crying because of a sad movie we watched. Scott didn't do anything." Layla assured Ms. McCall. Ms. McCall nodded, "Well, I headed off to bed. Don't stay up too late, Goodnight." Ms. McCall headed to her bedroom since she already had her dinner at the hospital.

"Goodnight," Layla and Scott said. Scott turned to his mate, "We should probably go to bed too." Layla nodded and started cleaning up. Scott turned off the TV and helped his mate clean up. Then, they made their way to the bathroom to do their night routine and made their way to Scott's bedroom. They got in the bed with a distance between them. After a few moments, Layla scooted closer and laid her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around her. "This is nice." Scott couldn't agree more. They both went into dreamland.

-------------------------------------------

End of crappy Chap.

Until next time, bye!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)