21

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhanced hearing ability, mind link, and Sceetryon's voice

Bold and italic = wolf form talking

Here is another crappy chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

Scott and the pack, including Theo, Jay, and James were sitting at the table outside of the school, discussing how they will get Layla out.

"I have an idea on how to get Layla out," Stiles said. Everyone turned to him.

"Which is?" Theo asked.

"Since her mom can make potions, why do we ask her to make a potion that breaks someone from a hypnotization. I can give it to my dad and if it works, I can talk to him about Layla not being the killer and hope he lets her go" Stiles explained his plan.

"That's a great idea. I will ask Mrs. Irving later" Theo said. Everyone nodded. Theo was going to ask about the Sceetryon (Malia) who didn't show up at school but was interrupted by Liam and his friends.

"Hi, Liam, Hayden, Mason, and Corey" Scott greeted them. They waved at him.

"Scott, Layla is the Sceetryon" Liam said

"No, she not. Why do you say that?"

"Malia told me that she tested the silver on her, which revealed her eyes. Then, she attacked her. You didn't believe her when she told you?"

"She is lying. She is the Sceetryon, not Layla"

"Malia told me you will say that. You guys are under hypnotization"

"You are the one who is under hypnotization," Stiles said

"No, I'm not, but whatever. We will do whatever we can to stop her from escaping with or without your help" Liam said before turning around and leaving with his gang.

"Liam, wait!" Scott shouted, but the group didn't turn around.

"She turned them against us. We really need to get that potion soon" Stiles said. Everyone nodded.

At Layla's House

Theo walked into his house, saw Mr. Irving and Logan sitting in the living, he greeted them and made his way to the kitchen where Mrs. Irving was since he didn't work today.

"Hi, mom"

"Hi, sweetie! How was school?"

"It was okay. Can I ask you to make a potion?"

"Yea, what kind of potion"

"Can you make a potion that breaks someone from hypnosis?

"Yes, I can. May I ask why you need that kind of potion?"

"There is this creature that hypnotized Sheriff Stilinski and Deputy Parrish into thinking that Layla is the killer of the three men that were killed. The Mccall pack and I need that potion to break the hypnotization and have them let Layla go" Theo explained. Mr. Irving heard their conversation and come into the kitchen.

"Is that creature the killer?" Mr. Irving asked. Theo nodded.

"I will get started on that potion right away," Mrs. Irving said and made her way to her potion room.

"Do you guys have a way to defeat this creature? What is this creature?"

"The creature is called a Sceetryon, who is a fairy-like tiny creature that feeds on and causes negativity. It also seduces men and kills them. These are how she gains and grows powerful. Also, it is how she survives. They can't survive with their body only. They possess someone. They can only possess females, but that female has to have so much negativity and a heartbreak. The way to defeat it is to break the possession. You have to get the Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) out of the person's body and trap it in a silver jar. Someone has to talk or get through to the person to break free of the possession. The only person to do that is the possession person's lover or mate if the person is a supernatural being. To kill the Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) is to drown it in silver."