9

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Here is another chapter. It's the same as the last chapter but in Scott POV. Hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

Scott POV

I heard my alarm clock go off and I turn it off. I got up and got ready for school. After I got ready, I went downstairs to eat some cereal. Then, I put my dishes n the sink and put my shoes on. I went outside to my bike and made my way to school. I got to school and parked my bike next to Stiles's jeep. I got off and Stiles greeted me, "Hey, man." I greeted back. We went inside to our lockers that are next to the staircase, mine is the second one and Stiles is the last one on the top row. As we are putting our stuff in our lockers, Stiles started to tell me about the research he did last night.

"So, I did some research last night. I found out that these supernatural cowboys come towns and 'collect souls'. They do this by erasing people from existence using the bullets from their guns."

"Really, did you read anything about what happens to the peop---" I started to say but a familiar cheetah scent mix with other scent and peaches and cream smell. I looked towards that entrance and saw a girl with curly hair wearing sunglasses, entered the school. She looked a little lost. I kept looking at her until a pair of hands blocked my eyes.

"Stiles, why are you covering my eyes?" I asked Stiles as I try moving his hands gently, but he kept his grip tightly.

"Our eyes are red. I kept telling you but you didn't hear me" Stiles replied worriedly. I closed eyes, and I shockingly said, "What!!, really." I remove Stiles's hands from my eyes, keeping my eyes closed.

"Yeah, why do you think you your eyes suddenly turn eyes?" Stiles asked curiously.

"Do you see a light-skinned girl with curly that looks lost and wearing sunglasses? I think it has something to do with her. I think she is my mate, which lead me to believe that she may be that Cheetah that we help out yesterday," I answered. I think Stiles looked towards the girl and said, "Yeah, do you think that's she is wearing sunglasses because she knew her eyes will glow purple since she knew that you will be here?" turning towards me since I heard shifting.

"Yea," I replied back as I didn't smell the scent anywhere, meaning she is gone. I open one of my eyes halfway and asked, "Are my eyes still red?"

"No, it's not" Stiles answered and I fully opened my eyes. As I did that the bell ring, signaling us to get to our class. We made our way to our class.

~Timeskip~

We are in class taking notes on the information Mr. Crow, our chemistry teacher puts on the board. All of a sudden, we saw Principal Martin come into the class with the girl with the peaches and cream scent following behind her. They talked to Mr. Crow for a few minutes, then Mr. Crow turns towards as Principal Martin left and said,

"Class, we have a new student. Please treat her nicely"

He signaled the girl to introduce herself. She moved to the front. I made eye-contact with her. I saw that she kept pointing to her eyes. I looked at her confused with what she doing.

"Layla, are you okay? Is there something wrong with your eyes?" I heard Mr. Crow ask her seeing that she was not introducing herself.

"Yes, I'm fine. I will start introducing myself now," She assured him with taking her eyes off of me, "Hi, everyone. My name is Layla Irving. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." She continued to introduce herself, but she kept pointing towards her eyes. My eyes!!, I finally got why she kept doing that, so I closed my eyes, which were probably red. I can't believe I forget about them being red when she is around. Good thing, she reminded me, or else it would have caused a problem.

"Why is she wearing sunglasses? I thought we are not allowed to wear sunglasses inside the school" I heard a student asked. I listened to see how she would answer, but Mr. Crow answered for her with a warning.

"Well, Her eyes are very sensitive to light. Her eyes can be damaged if exposed to light, which is why she needs to keep her sunglasses on at all times. I don't want to see any of you trying to talk her sunglasses from. Got it?" I heard her laugh a little, which sounds beautiful.

"Good, Layla you sit in the seat across Scott. Scott, please--- Scott are you okay?" Mr. Crow said worriedly. I shocked my heard.deciding that I should get out of the class and asked, "Can I go to the nurse's office?"

"And, I will take him," I heard Stiles say next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, getting me up from my seat. "Yea" Mr. Crow replied as we got out of the class, making sure to grab our backpacks. We walked went to the bathroom and went inside. I opened my eyes, knowing that they won't be red anymore since I don't smell Layla's scent anymore.

"How are you going to make it through the school days today, if your eyes kept turning red every time you are around Layla?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know. I just hope she is not in all my classes" I answered worriedly.

"Okay, you can't go around with your eyes closed" Stiles replied as I thought of what to do. I can call Deaton to ask about this. I took my phone out to call him and Stiles asked who are I'm calling. I told him,

"Deaton, I'm going to ask if he knows anything about how to stop my eyes from turning red every time I'm around my mate."

He nodded as I wait for Deaton to answer.

"Hello, Scott. Is there anything you need? Aren't you suppose to be in school?" Deaton said after he answered my phone call.

"Hello, I am in school. I just called to ask if you how to stop my eyes from turning red every time I am in the presence of my true mate?" I replied back to him.

"I'm not sure, but I read that skin-contact with your mate at all times can stop your eyes from being red," he answered.

"Im not sure that will work very well since we may not be sitting anywhere near each other in class or if the teacher will allow it. Is there another solution that you know?" I said back to him worried that they won't be any way that stops this problem.

"I'm sorry, Scott. That is what all the books that I read said is the only way to solve the problem" he replied sadly. I frowned and said, "Okay, thanks for your help." He said your welcome and hanged up.

"What he say?" Stiles asked after I put my phone in my pocket. "He said having skin-contract with my mate at all times is the only way to stop my eyes from turning red, which I don't think with the assigned seats or the seat being away from each other or the teachers won't allow it" I answered him.

"Well, you can always wear sunglasses as she does," he said back jokingly.

"I have to have a good reason for that, which I won't have see everybody saw that my eyes are working fine" I replied disappointedly.

"Then, you have to make the skin-contract work cause we can't let people find out about you," Stiles said. I nodded at him agreeing with him as the bell rang, signaling the end of the first period.

_____________________

End of another crappy Chap. How do you guys think Scott is going to make the skin-contact solution work?

Until next time, see you!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)