2

"What, why? You guys made us move from there 8 years ago, leaving Theo alone with those crazy dread doctors." I said angrily.

Flashback

~8 years ago

10 year old Layla and 10 year old Theo were sitting in Layla's bedroom playing a board game when Layla said something that shocked Theo.

"I'm moving, Theo" said Layla as she watched Theo's face display a range of emotions from shock to sad to scared.

"What, why?" Theo whispered.

"Because my dad got a job to be a deputy" Layla replied. She didn't include the other reason, which is her parents want her to go to a school for supernatural kids, so she can get better training.

"Okay, where are you moving to?" asked Theo, hoping they're only moving to another town in California.

"Seattle, Washington" Layla answered.

"That's so far away, who's going to protect me from those doctors. Your family were the only ones stopping them from coming for me. If you guys are gone, they will come for me." Theo said as he started to cry.

"I know, theo, that's why I'm going to give you these two bracelets to wear" said Layla as she started to cry too, showing Theo the bracelets. One was white with a crystal in the middle and the other was black with small crystals  around it.

"How...sniffle...are these...sniffle...going... sniffle...to protect...sniffle... me from...sniffle... the doctors...sniffle" sobbed Theo as he watched Layla put the white bracelet on his left arm and the black one on his right arm.

"These aren't ordinary bracelets; they are casted with a spell. They won't stop the doctors from coming for you but the white one will prevent the doctors from doing something to you. The black one will send a light signal to my bracelet letting me know if you are alive or not." Layla replied as she finished putting the bracelets on Theo and showing him her bracelet that is the same as the one on him. (Theo already know they have magic after he caught Layla using it but he doesn't know about them being werecheetahs).

"Okay" said Theo as he try to wipes his tears but they keep coming.

Layla hugged Theo as she cried so more. "I'm going to miss u"

"Me too" Theo cried as hugged Layla back.

~Next day

Layla's family were in their car ready to go to the airport; they were only waiting for Layla to say her goodbye to Theo as they watch from the car.

A few steps away from the car were Layla and Theo hugging.

"I'm gonna miss u so much. Don't forget about me okay." Layla said sadly.

"Me too. I won't forget about you if you don't forget about me." Theo replied.

"I won't" laughed Layla as she let Theo go. "One more thing, don't ever take those bracelets off okay Theo."

"I won't" said Theo.

"Promise me you won't" Layla said seriously.

"I promise" Theo said.

"Good, bye Theo" Layla said back as she went to the car.

"Bye Lay" Said Theo as he watch Layla get in the car.

Layla got in the car and her dad started to drive away. She turned towards the back and started to wave bye at Theo. "I hope you will be okay" she whispered as she watch Theo wave back.

End of flashback

"Sweetie, I know you still angry about what happened 8 years ago but you have to understand we only move for your benefit. You needed better training in controling powers and shifts since you're a hybrid." Dad said calmly.

"I know" I said back calmly after I calmed down. "But you still didn't tell me why we're moving back."

"We're moving back because i got a job offer to be a chief deputy sheriff at the sheriff station over there." Dad answered.

"But aren't you happy being a deputy here?" I asked.

"I am, but that not really the reason why we're moving. The real reason is that there're a lot of supernatural problems that happen over there and we are moving there to help the Beacon Hills Alpha with them." Dad explained.

"If that's why we're moving back; I guess I'm okay with it but I gonna miss all my friends" I said back sadly.

"I know, sweetie, I'm also gonna miss all my teacher friends but they will understand after you explain why" my mother said.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm going to school now. Come on, Logie, let's go" I replied as logie and I got up from the table.

"Okay, tell your friends I said hi" Mom said back.

"I will" I said as I put my shoes(the shoes from the pic in chapter 1) and walk out the door along with Logie.

We walk to my car, getting inside and making our way to school. It only takes 10 minutes to get to our school. Once we got there, I parked my car and we got out. I bet you are wondering why my brother goes to high school with me when he's suppose to go to elementary school, while our school is a K-12 school for all supernatural kids. It's called SN Academy; the SN stand for supernatural (if any of you have better names, I'm all ears). All type of supernatural creatures go here. There are werewolves, werecats, witches, vampires, demons, fallen angels, hybrids, etc. But there're only about five hybrids in the school. A hybrid of werewolf and vamipre; there're three of them. A hybrid of demon and angel, there's one of them. Lastly me and I'm a hybrid of werecat, especially werecheetah and witch. My brother is only a werecheetah. I'm the only one that got both my parents supernatural gene.

We went inside the school and I turned to Logie. "Be good, don't cause trouble, and if that John kid mess with you tell me okay" I said to him.

"I will" replied Logie.

"Good, make sure you meet me here when school ends" I reminded.

"Okay" Logie said as we went our separate ways.

"I have 15 min before class start, let's go find Alisa and the other" I thought to myself. I made my way to the cafeteria to find them.

To be continued...

Second chapter, it's longer this time. Tell me what you think in the comment section.