10

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note
Italic= thoughts and mind link/ conversation

Here is another chapter. Hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

Layla POV

Throughout the whole class, I couldn't concentrate since I was to busy worrying over how to prevent our eyes from glowing. I just wanted to wait to ask my dad in person, but this is urgent, so I will have to ask him through our mind link. (I probably already said this, but werecheetah can do mind-link with the members of their pack that are werecheetah at the age of 10 years old, so the mom can't mind link).

~Mind Link/Conversation ~

Hey, Dad, are you busy?

Lola, aren't you suppose to be in class? Why are you mind linking me?

I am, but this very urgent

What wrong, are you hurt?

No, I'm fine. I just have an urgent question that I hope you can provide an answer for?

Ok, what is it?

Do you know how to prevent my eyes from glowing purple and my mate's eyes from turning red every time we are in each other presence? I am asking this for Scott since he has to keep closing his eyes around me.

Well, the only way to prevent this problem is by having skin-contact with him at all times when you guys are in each other presence.

I don't know if he will like that or if it will work in school with the rules teachers may have. Is there possibly another way?

Well, the only other way is to fully mate with each other and I don't think you guys are ready for that or in the level yet,

Oh, -blush- you right. I try talking to him about the skin-contact thing. I hope it works out

Ok, good luck and have a great day, bye

Thanks, you too, bye

~End of Mind Link/Conversation~

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up at that person and saw a girl with ginger-like hair. She looked like she was saying something.

"Hey, are you okay? The bell rang, but you didn't even move" She said worriedly. I nodded my head and replied, "Yeah, I'm okay, was just deep in thought."

"Okay, do you know where your next class is?" She asked and I shook my head as an answer.

"Well, I can show you where it is, if that okay. I'm Lydia by the way" Lydia said.

"Yes, please. I'm Layla," I said as I packed up my stuff and stood up from my seat. I hand her my schedule, so she can see what my next class is. She looked at and handed back to me and said,

"We have the next two class together, so can you just follow me after the next"

"That's great, I will know someone in my class" I replied, happy that I made a friend as I follow her to our, next class.

"You want to sit with me and my friends during lunchtime," Lydia asked. I nodded, replying, "I would love to."

~Timeskip to lunchtime~

Lydia and I walked to the cafeteria and got in line to get our lunch. While waiting in line, I smelt a, vanilla and cinnamon scent. I looked around to find my mate and saw sitting at a table with Stiles and this girl with short, hair with his eyes closed, which I guessing he probably smelt me. I turned back around when it was my turn to pick food. I waited for Lydia to get her since I didn't know who were her friends were. She led me towards the table my mate was sitting at, which lead me to believe that they are the friends she was talking about.