23

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhanced hearing ability, mind link, and Sceetryon's voice

Here is another crappy chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

Layla continues to weep on her mate's chest. Stiles and Lydia started to cry as well. "Guys, I know this is a sad moment, but she transforming," Theo said sadly. Everyone, except Layla who continued to cry, turned to the Sceetryon, who had a green light covering her body. They watched as the green light disappeared and the Sceetryon was fully transformed.

 They watched as the green light disappeared and the Sceetryon was fully transformed

*Pic not mine, credit to the owner*

The Sceetryon looked at everybody smirked, "This was easy than I expected." She turned to Layla who was still crying, "Stop crying over that useless man." As if hearing the Sceetryon's voice snapped something in her, Layla snapped her head from her mate's chest and turned to the Sceetryon with a look that can kill anyone in its way. She stands up, taking her jacket off. She slowly walked to the Sceetryon. The winds started to pick up from the energy Layla was producing. Layla's hair was blowing and her eyes turned orange with a hint of yellow which only happens when she is using her full witch powers other times it is just orange. They are orange with a hint of yellow instead of yellow with a hint of orange because she is a hybrid and witches who are hybrid are more powerful than non-hybrid witches, but not more powerful than the four Supreme witches and warlocks.

"Jay, Lydia, and Hayden I will need your help. Boys stay back" Layla ordered in a firm voice, not taking her eyes off the Sceetryon. Jay, Lydia, and Hayden, who was already conscious, made their way to Layla who stopped a meter in front of the Sceetryon with her claws out. They stand on her side, Jay and Hayden on her right and Lydia on her left. The boys watched from the sidelines with Stiles recording it. The Sceetryon smirked at them, "Bring it on." The girls started running towards her. Hayden and Jay attack her from each side. The Sceetryon blocked Hayden clawed with her hand and Jay claw with her vines. While the Sceetryon was occupied, Layla teleported behind her, attack her from behind, but her attack was stopped by her other vines. It's like her vines have a life of their own. The Sceetryon knocked Hayden and Jay to the ground and turned towards Layla. She held Layla's arm with her vines and one vine she wrapped around Layla's neck. Layla didn't even flinch, she glances at one of the Sceetryon's vines. It suddenly wrapped around the Sceetryon's neck. The Sceetryon was shocked that one of her vines was attacking her. She looked at Layla, who was smirking. Then, she knew that this hybrid was controlling it.

Lydia watched Layla and the Sceetryon choking each other, she had to do something before they choke each other to death. She screamed, making the others cover their ears. The Sceetryon screamed in pain from Lydia's scream, but it was silent from her being choked. Layla closed her eyes from the pain, making her lose control over the vine and the vine unwrap itself from its owner. The Sceetryon screams can be heard, and she let Layla go, dropping to the ground holding her ears. Layla holds her ears as well. Some of the Sceetryon vines grew out towards Lydia. A couple grabbed her by the legs and the other wrapped around her mouth, silencing her screams. Then, dragged her towards the Sceetryon. The Sceetryon held her down. Layla saw that the Sceetryon was about to claw Lydia in the neck and she froze the Sceetryon. She cut the vines wrapped around Lydia and pulled them away from Lydia. Lydia got up, "thank you." Layla smiled at her. She turned and walked towards Mason and cast the unhypnotization spell on him. He dropped unconscious. She did the same thing to Corey who was visible now.