5

Dad= Bold and italic
Stiles= Normal and underline
Scott= Bold and underline
(bold) is author comment/note
Italic= Lay’s thoughts and mind conservation

"Where do you think you are taking that cheetah"

My mate that's what I'm calling him now and the hum turned around; we see my dad standing couple of meters away from us shirtless.

"Who are you? Do you know this cheetah?" 

"Who am I, you don't need to know that. All you need to know is that the cheetah you're holding. She my pet."

(Layla and her dad having a mind conversation)
"Pet seriously"

"I couldn't come up with a better lie"

"You could have said I escaped from the zoo or something"

"That does sound better but what's done is done just go with it"

"Okay but they probably won't believe you"

"You lying, it's not your pet"

"Ah, I know they won't believe him"

"How would you know I'm lying"

"I just know"

"Okay, all you need to know is that I know her so would you please kindly hand her over to me"

"We can't do that you may be a hunter that just want to hurt her"

"I'm not a hunter your friend knows what I am"

"Scott,you know what he is"

"Yeah"

"What is he"

“He smells like a cheetah so i’m guessing  he’s a werecheetah”

“If he’s a werecheetah, does that mean this cheetah is one”

“Yes it does and it also means she’s my daughter, so if you can please kindly hand her over that would be wonderful”

“Why did you tell him I’m your daughter? Can we trust them?”

“No, I don’t trust them but I think it’s the only reason they will give you to me”

“Okay, whatever you say dad”

“Okay, we still can’t do that. We are going to take her to the vet since she’s injured” 

“Then I will come with you. I don't trust you with my daughter”

“That’s fine” my mate that's what I’m calling bhim now said as him and the human whose name I still don’t know turned back around and continued walking again; my dad following behind them

~timeskip to Deaton~
(Deaton=normal font until otherwise)

We went inside an animal clinic. There was nobody inside.

“Deaton, are you here”

“Yeah Scott, I’ll be out in a minute”

An African American man that looks like he’s in his thirty came out from the back.

“What do you need? Scott”

“This cheetah, she hurt her leg and I want you to check if anything is broken”

“Okay, put her on the table” 

My mate put me on the table in the middle of the room. Deaton comes to the table and looks at my leg.

“It looks like nothing is broken, I’m just going to clean the blood off and wrap it up”

“That’s good to hear”(both Scott and Lay’s dad said) 

My dad and my mate look at each other when they both said that.

“Okay, she will be fine if she doesn't use that leg for a couple of days to let it heal”

“Okay”

“I been meaning to ask. Who is that man?”

“I’m her owner”

“Okay, should I ask why you have a cheetah as a pet”

“No, you shouldn’t”

“You can trust him, he knows about supernaturals”

“Okay, It still doesn’t mean I can trust him; I still don’t trust you. By the way, do you guys know where I can find alpha Scott McCall”

“Okay and I’m alpha Scott McCall”

“Your alpha McCall, I thought you will be older”

“Well I’m not, is that a problem?”

“No”

“Is there a reason you are looking for me?”

“Yes, I want to talk about the supernatural problems that been going around here and what danger will come next”

“There will be more problems to come after the dread doctors and the beast last year?”

“Last year was the year that my bracket lost it’s shine and I knew then that Theo was no longer alive. It took a long time to let that skin and to get over it. I still miss him; I wish we didn’t have to move we couldn’t have saved him”

“Yes, that's why I was wondering if we can have a meeting to talk about what’s to come next”

“How would you know what’s going to come next?”

“I’m going to explain that in the meeting that we are going to have”

“Okay, we can talk about this right after we leave here. That’s fine with you?”

“Yeah, that’s fine with me”

“Scott, I have also been meaning to ask you, why is your eyes red?”

“I don’t know, it won’t go back to normal and I think it has something to do with her since her eyes are glowing purple. I was wondering if you know anything about this”

“The only thing that I can think about is true mates”

“True mates?”

To be continued...

As a thanks for 100 reads, here's a chapter sorry it's short. It going to be hard to update since school has started:( so bear with me
Vote,comment
Until next time see you!!