16

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts and mind link/conversation

Hello, my lovely readers, it's winter break!! I'm planning on having about three chapters published during this break instead of my usual two. Here is a crappy chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

After walking for a couple of minutes, they have made it to the train tracks.

"So, who wants to pull the lever?" Stiles asked, smiling at everyone. "Theo should," Malia said rudely. Layla growled at her and Malia growled back. Scott stepped into between them, "Guys, our enemy isn't each other, okay." Layla nodded. "Malia"

"Fine" Malia signed.

"Why don't Peter pull the lever since he's the one that mentioned the idea" Liam suggested. Everyone turned towards Peter. Peter rolled his eyes and walked to the lever. He grabbed the lever and paused to look at everyone, they nodded. He pulled the lever towards him and let go. For a few minutes, nothing was happening.

"Well, that didn't wo-" Stiles started to say, but got interrupted by the roaring of thunder. A flash of lightning struck the ground a few meters from them. There were about a hundred ghostriders where the lightning struck. "Nevermind."

"Let me do the talking," Stiles said, stepping forward. Everyone excluding Layla and her dad rolled their eyes. "Hi, Beacon Hills is closed today. If you can pack up and leave that would be wonderful." One of the riders raised its gun and pointed at Stiles. They pulled the trigger. Stiles closed his eyes bracing himself to disappear, but he felt nothing. He opened his eyes, looked down, and saw the bullet frozen right in front of his abdomen. He turned around to see Layla with her hand raised. "Well, I tried guys. Mason and I will be watching in the back." He grabbed Mason and walked back. Layla took that moment to send the bullet back towards the rider that shot it. It hit them and they disappeared. Wow everyone thought excluding Layla's dad. She snatched the guns from the riders when all of them raised their guns, gave two to Stiles and Mason, and threw the rest meters away from the riders. "Now, you guys can help"

"I don't know how to use a gun" Mason stated

"Just aim and shoot," Stiles said as the rest ran towards the riders, fangs, and claws out. Even with hundreds of riders, the pack was putting up a good fight. Mason and Stiles were hiding behind a tree and shooting riders here and there. They got rid of one-fourth of the riders. The riders were sawing the most of them were getting killed, so they decide to retreat. One by one they stepped away from the pack. The pack stopped fighting.

"We will be leaving, but we will be back to finish," the riders said all together and disappeared with a lightning strike. Everyone celebrated in victory. Scott and Layla hugged each other, not knowing who they are hugging. They smelt who they are hugging and slowly let go. They blushed and smiled.

"Hey lovebirds, if you're done flirting, then let's go we're leaving" Stiles teased, which made Layla and Scott blushed more. "Shut up Stiles!" Everyone started to make their way back to the entrance to the woods.

"Thanks for helping us Mr. Irving" Scott thanked

"It's my pleasure" Layla's dad replied as he made his way to his daughter's car. All that was left were Layla, Scott, and Theo.

"Thanks for helping us" Scott thanked her. "It was no problem, I would do it again." Scott smiled, he wanted to say something else but got interrupted by a honk. Scott growled and turned around to see Stiles shaking his hands and pointing to Malia in Lydia's car. He felt a touch on his arm and turned back to Layla to see her hand touching his arm, a gesture to calm his anger. He smiled, put his hand over hers, and said, "Well, I will see you at school" Layla smiled and nodded, letting her hand drop. She stepped back and waved goodbye. She turned and walked to her car pulling Theo with her.

"Where are you taking me?" Theo asked. "You are staying with us."

"But-"

"No, buts"

Scott watched this interaction and frown but stopped since he realized that they are just best friends (aka siblings). He turned and walked to the jeep.

~Timeskip~

Stiles and Scott got to Scott's house. Stiles decided to hang out a little bit before going home. "So, are you going to dump Malia to be with your mate?"

"I'm not sure. I want to, but I don't want to broke her heart. What do you think I should do?"

"I can't decide for you man, but what I can say is that Malia also has a mate that is probably waiting for her too."

"Okay, I think I know what to do. Bro, by the way, I have been hearing this strange voice in my head"

"Strange voice? What do you mean?"

"It's a man's voice. The first time I heard it was when I thought of rejecting my mate. And the second time was during the pack meeting when I asked about what happens when you reject your mate."

"What did it said during those times?"

"The first time, he said, No!, don't even think about doing that!. The second time, he said, Look what you did, you made our mate sad!"

"So, he only shows up when you do or say anything negative about your mate. He has something to do with your mate."

"I think you right. I have to ask Deaton about it" Scott replied and Stiles nodded.

~Somewhere inside Lydia's house~

There was a tiny figure inside Malia's room, smiling, looking at her sleeping. It fed on the negativity in the room. It moved towards her. "So much negativity and a heartbreak. She will be perfect." It moved towards her ear, smiled, and said, "This will be fun" before going inside her ear.

_____________________

End of crappy Chap. Who do you guys think the small figure is?

Until next time, see you!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)