1

Layla was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about what her 18th birthday gonna be like. She smiled, turning to her side not knowing she's in for a surprise.

The door to her room opened, showing her mom holding a birthday cake along with her dad and little brother wearing birthday hats. They slowly walk into the room, singing happy birthday.

~Happy birthday to you
  Happy birthday to you
  Happy birthday dear Layla
  Happy birthday to you~

Layla slowly woke up opening her eyes, seeing her mom holding a cake and her dad and brother. She smiled, waiting for them to finish the song.

"Happy birthday sweetie, make a wish" her parents said as her mom moved the cake closed to Layla.

Layla closed her eyes, made a wish and blew the candlelight( :'( miss Mark with the dreams).

"Happy birthday LayLay" said Logan, her eight year old brother.

"Thanks, Logie" she replied as she hugged him.

"Today is a big day for you Lola, you are finally a senior." Her mom exclaimed.

"I know, can't wait to graduate high school!" shouted Layla as she got out of her bed.

"Okay, get ready for school and come down for breakfeast. I made your favorite." Laughed her mom as she walked out of the room along with her dad and Logan.

Layla's POV

As my family went out my room, I went in the bathroom to get ready for school.

~15 min later~

I got out of the bathroom and look for clothes to wear on my first day of senior.

"I should wear a very nice outfit for the first day of senior year" I tought to myself.

Layla's outfit

*ignore the bag

*ignore the bag

After I picked my outfit, I put it on and went downstairs to kitchen to eat pancakes, which is my favorite. I sat down at the table and mom put a plate of pancakes infront. I poured a lot of syrup on it. I love my syrups okay don't judge.

I started eating fast, so I can get to school early to meet up with my friends.

"Slow down Lola, the food is not going to run away from you" my mom said.

"I know, I just went to get to school to meet up with Alisa and the girls" I replied after I finish my breakfest.

"Okay Layla, but before you go your dad and I have to tell you something" my mom said seriously as I put my plate in the sink. I know what they have to say is important because mom never calls me Layla; she always calls me Lola or sweetie.

"Okay, what is it" I said worriedly as I sat back down.

"We're moving back to Beacon Hills" mom replied.

To be continued.....

Hi, first story
Tell me what you guys think so far