Six

Nortia P.O.V.

"Sure, come in." Isabella said. I made my way inside and everyone was sitting in the sofas we were earlier.

"What do you want to talk?" Isabella asked once she was next to the others.

"Why were you all staring at me?" I asked.  I was straight to the point. They all locked at each other but none talked.

"Can you tell me what happened with your daughter?"

"How d you know about that?" Dante asked. Isabella had tears in her eyes and the boys were all looking sad.

"Saulo told me. Can you tell me what happened?" I asked again, Dante looked at Isabella and she gave him a small nod.

"Sit, I'll tell you. But can i ask first why are you so interested?"

"Do you want the truth?" I asked.

"Yes please." Isabella said.

"Because there's the possibility of you being my parents."

"Seventeen years ago we were in the hospital because i had some exams to do, we were out for two hours, at that time the triplets were one and our baby girl was a few days old, they were with the nanny we thought she was our friend, Isabella knew her for years. When we came back to the house we found the triplets locked in their room and when we went to find Catarine..." I cut Dante.

"Catarine?" I asked. Can this really be the same Catarine?

"Yes she was the nanny, we looked everywhere but didn't found any of them, we watched the security footage and saw her with our baby getting out of the gates, later we hacked a few cameras on the street and saw her getting in a black car but we couldn't see the driver. We followed the car with the help of trafic cameras and we found it but it was in flames. There was no bodies found inside so we looked everywhere, orphanages, hospitals, morgues. Until this day we didn't stopped our search but so far nothing, and we staring at you because you looked like all of us. We had tons of girls claiming to be our lost baby girl but they never were, the DNA doesn't lie."

"First of all I'm really sorry that this happen to you. I'll go straight to the point. We should do a DNA test."

"Do you think we are your family?" Xander asked.

"I think there is that possibility. Until i was six i was raised by to people who said they were my parents, Leonardo and Catarine." I said and all of them gasped.

"That motherfucker, he kept coming to work, he must faked his own dead a year later." Dante said angrily.

"When i find them i will kill them." Lorenzo said getting up and pacing the living room.

"Too late for that." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one night when i was six i head them talking about someone coming for me when i was sixteen and they talked about me being kidnapped, in that same night i ran from home, but a few years after that, i found them and asked them about my real family and tortured them but they never said anything so i killed them." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So what do we do now?" Alex asked.

"I think the best thing to do is a DNA test before anything else. I don't mean to give you false hope or anything, but I've been looking for my family for so long and when Saulo told me your daughter was kidnapped i just had to know."

"We understand, and sonner or later we would talk to you about doing the test because i really think you're really my daughter, there's your name, Catarine an Leonardo... that can't be just a coincidence."

"Tomorrow we will do the test, i have to go, the others must be worried about me i kinda left in a hurry."

"Alright, call us tomorrow morning please."

We said our goodbyes and i made my way to my bike, i drove to the hotel and when i got to the room Saulo was pacing with his phone in his ear.

"-wait she's here. I'll call you later." He hung up the phone and kept looking at me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What's up? Do you know how worried i was? You iust left and didn't say anything."

"I just needed fresh air."

"But you could've text saying you were okay or something."

"I didn't know i had to justify myself to you." I said coldly. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me in disbelief.

"You're right Nortia." He said and got out of the room.

Just great i had to fuck everything up. I could have said that i was with the Rossi's but then he would've asked me about everything and i don't want to think too much about it, at least until i have the results. But now seeing his face when those words left my mouth i wish i had told him he's my best friend, the most important person in my life and i had to complicate everything.

Nice job Nortia! I'm so stupid.

I took my phone out and dialed his number, he didn't answer i tried a couple of more times but nothing, i called the others but he wasn't there i even called the lobby to see if he had requested for another room but, nada. I decided to go sleep and that I would talk to him in the morning and apologize. I took off my clothes and went to bed.

I woke in the middle of the night with the sound of the door closing, i open my eyes and saw Saulo standing next to the bed.

"You're back." I said.

"You k-know someth-thing Nortia? We've been fucking for a longggg time and i never been with any other girl but shhh that's a secret."

"Are you drunk?"

"Me? Never! B-But listen as i was saying we have been fucking for so long now, but to-today when you left you left me worrieddd and when you came back and you said a mean thing to me. You're fucking with my head Nortia and I don't think i like that."

"Saulo I didn't meant to say that."

"No no no it's okay you were r-right. We don't own explanations to each other, after all we are just fuck buddies." Ouch, why did that hurt so much?

"Saulo i-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Yeah, this shit is complicated." He saind and went to the couch and not two minutes later i heard his soft snores.

What did he mean by all of that? He's still my friend? Why do i feel so hurt?

I laid back in bed with those thoughts running through my mind and somehow a tear escaped my eye. I don't cry, crying makes you look weak. I don't remember the last time i shed a tear so why am I crying know?

 I don't remember the last time i shed a tear so why am I crying know?