Nine

Saulo P.O.V.

"You're right Nortia." I said and got out of the room.

There's no one in the whole world that can get under my skin as she can. That woman is so complicated. Am i stupid for not get away from her? I know her since she was seven years old i was 10 she says i helped her but she has no idea. She was the one who helped me, i was so lost, i ran a away from home from my mother and father constantly beatings, and in that day we found each other my father, the person who was supposed to be a role model, a hero in my eyes tried to kill me.

After wondering the streets alone for a few hours my thoughts were so dark, the only thing in my mind was 'if my parents don't want me what's the point of being alive?' In my ten years of life I didn't remember the time where they cared for me. I walked for hours thinking of different ways to kill myself, that's when i found a cliff. I was so close to the edge when a soft voice talked.

Flashback

"Please don't do it." I looked back looking for the owner of that voice and i saw a little girl coming from behind a tree.

"Go away." I said.

"No, come with me we can stay together " she said.

"Why do you want to stay with me? No one wants me."

"That's not true, we can be friends and stay with each other."

"You will be better without me."

"Why are you here?" She asked getting close to me.

"I'm all alone."

"You don't have to be anymore, if you stay with me."

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm all alone too." And that's when i realized that we were both lost and alone.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"I don't have a house, but you can stay with my cardboards." She said with a big smile on her little face.

End flashback

And since that day we are together, we grew up together, we did everything together, if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be here right now. We had a poor education but we learnt everything we could, we needed money so i started to fight, but i was just a ten year old slim boy i got hurt a lot, so she decided to get into fights too, i was against it but once she decides something is impossible to change her mind, very slowly we started to make a life for both of us and meanwhile the others came to the picture. Then we became teenagers and with that both of us got curious about a lot of things specially, sexuality.

We were each others firsts and i never been with anyone else, that's why it hurt when she said that. We always said we don't do feelings or relationships but i thought we had something going on between the two of us. I think I might love her, i mean i don't want any other girl, i can't even look to another, the thought of Nortia being with someone else makes my blood boil. To me she's the best woman on the face of the earth, she's beautiful, kind, smart, calm but deadly.

When you see a person that way isn't that called love?

I've been in this bar for a couple of hours now and she's still on my mind, even drunk she's all i think about. I think maybe it's time to go back to the hotel. Stumbling a little i made may way back, the room was dark but with the light from the hallway before i closed the door I could see Nortia in bed, sleeping. I tried to close the door silently but failed.

"You're back." Nortia said.

"You k-know someth-thing Nortia? We've been fucking for a longggg time and i never been with any other girl but shhh that's a secret." I'm so drunk!