Twenty five

Stefano P.O.V.

"How many fucking time do i have to tell you. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" My voice roared through my office.

"Don't you fucking shout at me boy, I'm your father, respect me."

"You're my father? What father makes his son marry a random girl?"

"Do you know how much our gang is going to grow? We will have territory, men, guns, drugs, the list goes on and on."

"I don't fucking care."

"You will marry her or else-"

"Or else what? You're going to take the gang away from me. Well no need for that i give you the fucking gang back willingly. You can also marry her."  I said and made my way out of the office."

"If you leave this house, and this engagement you better not show you face ever agaiy." My dad screamed at me.

"Well i guess I'm leaving then." I went to my room and packed my clothes and important stuff and got out of that house. I'm fucking done with this shit.

Earlier i got a text from Nortia to met her, it was before my dad started talking about wedding preparations, I couldn't take it anymore so I snapped. I got money i can make a life for myself, i don't think i want to be a gang leader anymore, maybe i can get a place in Lorenzo mafia or something. But I won't go back to that house. My dad is completely blinded by power. He can't even chose is son over it.

I drove to a hotel, booked a room and went to it, I decided to take a shower before meeting Nortia, maybe the water will wash all my problems away. Who the fuck I'm I kidding?

After I finished my shower i got dressed and made my way downstairs, my blood was still boiling with rage for my father, but i also had a need to see her. I don't consider the kiss a mistake but maybe I should've waited a little more, she didn't said anything after the kiss or the next two weeks, it was killing me, i wanted to talk to her sooner but I figured she needed time.

I drove to the Rossi mansion, i left my problems with my father out the gate, now i was nervous, nervously of what she's going to say, maybe she thinks the kiss really was a mistake. But she kissed back and it felt so good. I got out of the car and rang the bell, a few seconds later Nortia opened the door. She was beautiful as always. We greeted each other and we went to the room where all of her family was, i said that i was there to talk to her, i could feel the glares from her brothers, she quickly took my hand and pulled me upstairs, to her room.

"How are you?" I asked, the air was tense around us.

"I'm good and you?" I just shrugged, to be honest i don't have a fucking clue how i am. The girl i like ghosted me and my dad kicked me out because I refused to marry a girl I don't want.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time.

"You first." I said sitting on the little couch in the corner of her room.

"I'm sorry for my disappearance." She said.

"I'm sorry i kissed you." I said, not really that sorry but I don't want her to feel bad or anything.

"I'm not." She said and my head snapped to her.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not sorry for the kiss. I just freaked out a little, okay maybe more than a little this past two weeks but you know with everything what happened i was a little afraid."

"Afraid of what?" Probably of being hurt again, I would never hurt her but i guess that was what the other guy said too.

"I didn't know what to think, if it was too soon? If I could trust you? I was confused."