Twenty two

Nortia P.O.V.

The trip back home was supposed to be two hours but it took us three and a half. It's almost 10am everyone will be awake when i get there and i guess i have serious apologies to make.

I feel once again like another person, and i have to thank to the guy sitting next to me, Stef. He helped me even though he just took me to the middle of the forest and hold me while i cried for hours. Through out the ride home i got to know him more and more and he even made me laugh, something that i thought i wouldn't do anymore.

"So Morningstar, when is your next fight?" I asked as he pulled in front of my house.

"I think i need to let my nose heal first, are you thinking in going back in?" He asked me, i could see that he was worried.

"Not for now, i think i will spend sometime with my family, they probably hate me."

"Do that, and don't worry they don't hate, they are worried about you."

"I really appreciate what you did."

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing."

"No, to me it was not nothing. For real thank you Stefano." I said and hugged him, he tensed a little but after a few seconds he relaxed and hugged me back, when i was pulling back, he hold me and kissed my cheek. I could feel them heat up.

"See you around?" He asked.

"Yes don't be a stranger." I said and opened the car door to get out but he grabbed my wrist.

"Can I get your number?" He asked, and i could see his cheeks getting a little pinker.

"Sure, give me your phone." I said, he gave it to me and i saved my number but in the name i put 'She Devil' and i gave it back.

"I'll text you." He said, i got out of the car and made my way home.

I got in, but before i went to talk to them i went to my room, i needed to take a shower and change so i did it. Once all my routine was done i made my way downstairs everyone was there. Even though I have to talk to them all, i want to do it in private.

"Good morning." I said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to me, not saying anything.

"Okay then. Mom, dad can i talk to you?" I asked. They both cleaned they mouths and and got up, following me.

"What do you need babygirl?" Dad asked.

"I wanted to apology for the way I've been lately. I know i was a real bitch to y-" i was interrupted by mom and dad hugging me.

"It's alright, we understand. We just want you to be happy. We are sorry for what happened baby." Mom said.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked they were still hugging me.

"Why would we?" Dad asked.

"Because i brought a traitor to your house."

"Oh baby you didn't know, nobody knew. And we are so sorry for what he did to you."

"I love you guys." I said, and they tensed. I don't know if this was the first time i said it, if it isn't the first i guess it's rare from the way of their reaction.

"We love you too." They said.

"Go finish your breakfast i need to talk to my brothers. Mom do you want to go shopping later? Maybe with the girls too?"

"Of course, come looking for me whem you are done." She said and we went to the dining room again. Now it's my brothers turn. I cleared my throat to get their attention, their head snapped at me.

"Can i talk to the five of you?" I asked, they looked at mom and dad, they gave them a small nod and they followed me.

"What's up sorellina[little sister]?" Vin asked.

"I uhm, i wanted to say sorry to all you." I said looking at the floor. I'm usually confident and I always walk with my head held high but i know i treated them badly, every time i closed the door on their face, or told them to fuck off.

"You're forgiven baby girl, you were in a bad place we get it, but know that if you ever need us to anything, cry, scream, beat or laugh we are here." Enzo said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Now group hug." Alexi said and they all hugged me. I felt good in their embrace.

"How are you know?" Alex asked.

"Not 100%, but I'll get there."

"Where were you yesterday?" Enzo asked.

"With Stef." I said and i felt the blush on my cheeks. Why?!

"Stef uhm?" Vin said with a grin on his face.

"Oh shut up. Let's go I've more people to talk too."

Once again we were in the dinning room. I sat on my usual seat, and put food on my plate but before i started eating i turned to my friends.

"When you're done can you all meet in my bedroom?" They all agreed.

We ate breakfast and i went to my room, a few minutes later one by one they got inside too. I think of all of my family I'm more nervous to talk to them. They sat on the bed and i was in front of them pacing back and forward. Maybe it's better if i say everything at once.

"I wanted to apologize to all of you, i want to say i was in a dark place, but i belive you were too after all he was also your friend and he betrayed you too. But to me it was too much, I'm sorry i ghosted you, I'm sorry for leaving you when you needed me. I didn't know how to deal with everything." I had tears running down my face. They looked at each other but Lara was the first one to talk.

"Nortia, truth be told, yeah you were a bitch to all of us, but i think we all understand, he was supposed to be our friend but also your boyfriend and you knew him for longer time than us, so we get it."

"My world was upside down, I didn't know who to talk or who to trust, i was just-"

"Hurt? Sad? Mad? Yeah we all know you have felling problems." Mila said with a chuckle.

"You know you can trust us right? I know it's hard because supposedly we could trust him too, but for real Nortia you can trust us." Theo said in a serious tone.

"I want to trust in everyone 100% again, i swear i do but i guess it will take me some time."

"Just know we'll always be here for you when you're ready." They said and came hug me. Today I'm giving a lot of hugs. We stayed in my bedroom a little more talking about our mafia that I completely forgot, but they were holding the fort.

I feel lighter, it's like a weight came out of my shoulders, everyone was so understanding, to be honest i felt even worse for the way i treated them. But I'm getting back on track and that's all because of one person. Who knows what i would have done if he didn't helped me.

Boring chaper i know!

I think this story will end soon 🥺🥺

Want to give any ideas to a new story?