Ten

Nortia P.O.V.

I woke up with a huge headache, slowly i opened my eyes and was blinded by the sun light coming from the windows. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands.

"Good you're awake, take this and go take a shower." Saulo says and gave me two pills with a glass of water. I didn't say anything i took the medicine and made my way to the bathroom.

I left the water running while i took of the extra large shirt i was using and my underwear. Getting inside the shower i let the water wash away the hangover i had, what happened last night came rushing to my mind.

Finding my family and running away.

All the insecurities.

Going out last night.

Shots and dancing.

Then a guy came to me and he kissed me, I didn't want that.

And then Saulo beating the guy and taking me outside.

I remember throwing up and passing out but before that the words Saulo said.

Maybe he was drunk?

I finished my shower, wrapped a towel around my body and got out of the bathroom.

"I have to go, i have to talk to my family." I said getting some clothes to wear.

"First we talk." He said deadly serious.

"About?" I asked. Maybe he's talking about me passing out.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Do you want me to remember? Because yes Saulo I remember and don't worry i know you were probably drunk too and maybe-"

"Stop Nortia. I wasn't drunk and i said what i said because is true. I love you." He said and started walking to me.

"What? How do you know? You always said you don't do felling and don't even know how to do that, so-" i was rambling, he was making me nervous and nobody makes me nervous.

"I know what i said but i was wrong, i really was. It took me some time to finally realize but i really like you more than a friend and i want to do more than fuck with you."

"I uh-. I don't know what to think Saulo this is complicated to me. I know i like you and I can't be without you, is that love? You know how i am with all this shit. It's so confusing and I don't want to get hurt." I said the last words in a whisper.

"I rather die than to hurt you Nortia, i will let you think about this and we'll talk soon alright?"

"Aren't you mad at me?"

"Of course not, I understand, i know how this shit can mess with your head, just promise you'll think about your feelings and talk with me, I won't judge."

"I promise." I said. The least i can do is try. Right?

"Get ready, I'll wait downstairs and we'll get breakfast and go to the Rossi's all together." He kissed my forhead and got out of the room.

Alright Nortia focus. Go to your family and try to explain your act of cowardice and who knows maybe you can talk about this with Isabella, isn't that what moms are for?

I got ready in one of my all black outfits, my hair in a high ponytail, no makeup today. I put my sunglasses on and made my way downstairs. All of them were waiting for me and the girls were complaining about drinking, that they never would do it again. We got to a tiny coffee shop and ate something, my stomach was a little sore so i just ate a toast and drank tea. When we all finished we went to the car, yes today i was going in a car, because my head still hurts.