Seventeen

Nortia P.O.V

After Saulo left not one person came back, it was just me and the girl in the corner, i tried to talk to her but she doesn't answer i have to think of something to get out of here. To be honest i feel like doing nothing, I'm so hurt not phisically, but what Saulo did to me, left a big wound in my heart.

I thought he loved me, he said he did, he said he wouldn't hurt me, so why is he doing this? I still feel very protective of the others but something in me can't trust in them 100%. What if they do something like that?

"Are you ready?" Saulo asked, standing in front of me. I guess i was so deep in thought I didn't even notice him getting in the room.

"Ready for what?" I asked coldly. I had to get up slowly because i was feeling a little week, probably from the drug they use to put me out.

"Your wedding."

"Why are you doing this?"

"It is what it is Nortia."

"You're going to regret this."

He opened the door and grabbed my harm, he took me out of the room and through some stairs I didn't even bother looking my surroundings, but i saw guards in every door.
He pushed me inside a room.

"They will help you getting ready." He said pointing to the two girls in the room. I didn't said anything, i just stood there. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed, he grabbed my wrist and pushed me to a chair. This was not the Saulo that was with me yesterday, I couldn't see any hint of love in his eyes, actually I couldn't see any emotion, if I didn't heard him breathing i would thought he was dead just looking into his eyes.

The girls did my hair and make up, I didn't even had a shower. If this was a different situation i would like their work, but not today.

"Here's the dress." One of them said, it was a princess dress, with a corset and all puffy.. I don't have any intention of getting in hit.

"Wear it or I'll make you." Saulo said.

"Nope." Was all i said. He came towards me, grabbed my arm once again, i will get a bruise from all the times he grabbed me. He ripped the clothes from my body until i stand there only on my panties.

"Put it on Nortia."

"I will not get married with that freak." I shouted in his face. I didn't care if i was naked, he already saw everything and the girls for sure don't have anything I don't, so fuck it.

"Shut the fuck up Nortia." He called one of the girls to hold the dress. With a lot of struggle they put the dress on me.

"I swear Saulo if you don't get me out of here i will fucking kill you." I said through gritted teeth.

"Let's go, your family is waiting."

"My family? They are here?" What are they doing here? Are they with him? Did they betrayed me too? This were the thoughts running in my head.

"Yes, they were invited for your wedding. Now walk."

We started walking, well he was dragging me, we stood in front of two big doors, the music started and the doors opened. When i looked at my family they looked worried and angry at the same time. Saulo dragged me all the way to the altar.

"Can you see the irony in this? You were the one saying you wanted to stay with me forever and now you are dragging me to another guy."

The Priest started talking but i was about do explode, and now it's the 'i do' part.