Twenty nine

Stefano P.O.V.

I hope Olivia stays away from me from now on. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do. Open my own business? Join Lorenzo? No, not for now, i will do something i wanted to do for a long time but was never allowed to do.

I will travel the world.

I wanted to do this for a long time and now I can. I never had this freedom so i will enjoy every minute of it. I feel happy with my decision but i want to be happier and only Nortia can make me. I will ask her to join me, and I really hope she says yes.

She told me how the two mafias are now one, and that's a big achievement, nobody will dare to come after them once the word is out.

"I decided what i want to do." I said.

"And that is?"

"I want to travel Nortia, see the world i never did that i only traveled through Italy and that was always in business."

"Oh. Uhmm so when are you leaving?" She asked, she looked sad.

"I don't know yet, but there's more."

"What?"

"I want you to come with me."

"Me? Why? Where?"

"Because i want to be with you, and this will be a awesome experience and i want to share it with you." She looked to be thinking about it but it only took her a few seconds for her answer.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, let's travel." She shouted and jumped to me and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked.

"Let's start in Europe and then we decide the next destination."

"When do you want to go?"

"We can go whenever we want let's take my jet, they have Lorenzo's if they need to go somewhere. Let's talk to my family." She said and we got up.

"Mom, dad." Nortia said once we got downstairs.

"Yes babygirl?" Dante asked.

"So, me and Stef are going on vacation."

"That's great sweetie. Where to?" Isabella asked.

"Around the world." She said excitedly.

"What? For how long?." Her brothers and friends joined the conversation.

"I don't know, we will just go and we'll see."

"But i just got you back." Isabella said.

"Mom I'll be back and we can talk every day."

"Promise?"

"Yes mamma."

"Stefano." Dante said sternly.

"Yes Dante?"

"You better look after her." He said and i looked down to Nortia eyes.

"I promise." I said never breaking eye contact.

We got everything ready and quickly two weeks had passed. My family never called or anything. Not even my sisters, Alex, Alexi and Xander were mad with them because they ghosted them too but they got over it. Me and Nortia are taking things slow, we spent a lot of time together but we never did more than kissing. I don't mind, we got really close and most of the nights we sleep together, spooning.

We already decided our first destination, we have all of our hours set and already have a room for us, that one was easy because Enzo has a lot of hotels all over Europe and in the US so we can stay there. I'm so excited or this new journey, not just I'm living free but i have an awesome girl by my side.

I tried to get a house for me, but Isabella found out and told me to stop looking because i was more than welcome to stay there with them. They were always like a family but now they really became mine. Once again i had to hear all the things the boys would do to me if i hurt their sorellina. But i will never hurt her, I'm falling for her, deep and fast. Sometimes it's scary.

"Do you have everything?" I asked. Today was the day, we were currently taking our bags downstairs where everyone was waiting for us.

"Yep, and you?"

"Everything i need right here." I said and pulled her close to me. I lower my head so our lips could meet. It never get's old this feeling i get every time i kiss her.

"Let's go." She said.

"Oh my babygirl be safe." Isabella said hugging her.

"I will mamma i call you when we land."

"And you too Stef, take care of you and my baby." Isabella said when she let go of Nortia, she came to me.

"Do you have your guns?" Dante asked.

"Always." Me and Nortia said at the same time. One by one we said our good byes and then we made our way to the car, we put our things in the trunk, i got in the driver seat and immediately opened all the windows, it doesn't matter if it rains, snows, for her to be in the car i have to open all the windows.

I drove us to the airport, parked my car and took our things, soon enough we were in our seats fastening our seats belts.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"Very." She said, i intertwined my fingers with hers when the captain announced our departure.

I couldn't be more excited with this new adventure in my life, with Nortia by my side I couldn't be happier. And i will make my life mission to never let her down, to never make her cry.

 And i will make my life mission to never let her down, to never make her cry