Twenty three

Stefano P.O.V.

It's been a few days since i last saw Nortia and for some reason i just can't take her out of my head. I didn't tell all the story of how i found that lake i took her, the big fight i had with with my father was because he wants me to marry the daughter of his friend, the leader of a smaller gang. Almost every day we fight about this shit, he's always blackmailing me, saying he's going to take the gang from me.
I'm getting so tired of his threats, that if he continues I'm pondering giving up the fucking gang.

I didn't text her yet, is it to soon no ask her out? I know that she isn't over the other guy, but we are just friends, asking her to come eat pasta with me, it's nothing big. I took my phone out and decided to finally text her.

"Hey, how are you?"

SD:"who are you?"

"Oh forgot me already?"

SD:"Maybe you're not worth remembering."

"Ouch that hurt my feelings."

SD:"Hello Morningstar!"

"So you know who i am."

SD:"Always knew."

"So how are you?"

SD:"Good thanks, talked to all of them, I'm trying to think positive about everything. And you?"

"I'm good too, wanna meet for dinner?"

SD:"Sure, when?"

"Tonight, I'll pick you."

SD:"Do i have to go in your car?"

"Yes, I'll leave the windows down all the way."

SD:"Alright but no more than a thirty minute ride."

"Get ready, I'll be there in 45min."

I went to my room and started getting ready, took a shower, shaved, got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"Where are you going boy?" My father asked.

"Out."

"With who? Where?"

"It doesn't concern you."

"Don't you forget you have a fiancé. Oh and by the way, the ceremony is in two months." And here we go again.

"I already told you that I'm not going to marry Olivia."

"Yes, you are."

"We'll see about that."

"I'll take the gang from you." He shouted as i turned my back to him and went to my car. Well i was in a good mood but not so much anymore.

Are contract marriages even legal? Who am I kidding, I'm a criminal and im here thinking if this is legal or not. The irony.