Twelve

Saulo P.O.V.

We were talking about drugs and gun prices when we heard the girls coming down the stairs, Nortia was the first one to show up, she was walking towards me with a determined look on her face, she stopped in front of me, looked me in the eyes.

"Saulo i..." She started to say but was interrupted by the sound of the bell. Isabella went to open the door.

"What were you saying?" I asked her.

"I-"

"We got a wedding invitation, do we know anyone that's going to get married?" Isabella interrupted Nortia. She grabbed my hand and took me to the backyard away from everyone.

"What is it Nortia?" I asked, i was starting to get worried.

"It took me sometime but after some help from my mother and the girls i finally realized i love you i mean i guess I already knew that but had a hard time expressing it but now i do know and i wanted to say to you but was always being int-" I could see she was nervous from the way she was rambling. It was cute.

"Nortia?"

"Mmmh?"

"I love you too." I said and pulled her close to me and kissed her. This kiss wasn't rough filled with lust like usually, no, we took our time this time, i could feel her true feelings and i showed her mine.

"Guys?" Good times never last forever i guess. We separated from each and glared at Vincenzo.

"What?" We said at the same time.

"We have a situation, about you sorella [sister]." He said in a serious tone.

We looked at each other, nodded to Vincenzo and made our way back inside. Everyone was serious and Dante stayed in the middle with a card on his hands.

"What is this?" He asked, holding the card higher.

"What?" Nortia asked.

"You're going to get married?"

"What the fuck?" I said turning to her.

"What are you talking about?"

"This." Dante said giving her the card.

"You are cordially invited
To the wedding of

Nortia

&

Francesco

September 14th
Five in the evening

Please join us to celebrate."

"Is this a joke?" Nortia asked.

"No. Do you know what this is about?" Lorenzo said.

"No I don't even know anyone here beside you guys."

"This is not the first time something like this happened." I said remeber the note in the hotel.

"Do you think the note and the roses are from the same guy?" She asked me.

"What roses and note?" Lara asked.

"Guys, this must be just some crazy bastard, he can't touch me, or any of you." Nortia said.

"You sure? I mean there's nothing that we can do for now anyway. BUT we all have to stay in high alert from now on." Dante said.

"Now we will leave you alone so you can talk about what your going to do next." Isabella said and they all got out of the room.