Twenty one

Nortia P.O.V.

"Look first of all, I'm sorry for what i said earlier. I don't know what you are going through, actually i don't know you at all, but everyone can see the pain in your eyes. I know this feelings shit is complicated, it is to everyone but let it out. Let everything go, scream, cry do what makes you feel better. Do you want to be alone?" He was talking, I don't know if i registered everything but i for sure heard the part he said I needed to let it go. I was looking at my reflection, and the girl in the water it's not me.

"Stay."

And that's when i let my tears run free, i cried for everything that happened, i cried for him, for his love, for his betrayal, for the years he used me and even for his dead. And then i cried for me, for letting him in, for my love for him, for my broken heart, for the way i treated my family and for the lack of trust i feel around everyone.

I've been so lost in my own world I didn't even think of anyone else, Mila, Lara and Theo also were betrayed. I'm such a bitch. And all the times mom came talk to me, i always sent her away. My knees gave up and i kneelt on the floor, Stef came to me and hugged me. I don't know for how long I cried but he was always there hugging me. Trying to control myself i took deep breaths.

"I'm sorry." I whispered against his chest.

"Do you feel any better?" He asked and I shrugged.

Do i feel better? A little but it still hurts inside. It's still dark inside. And he still hunts my thoughts.

"Can we stay here for a while?" I asked, i really liked this place. It looks magic. Like the water is glowing and the silence here it's so peaceful.

"Sure." He said.

"How do you know this place?"

"When i was younger i got into a big fight with my dad because of the gang, so i got in the car, not really knowing where i was going and i end it up here, so when i need time alone I always come here."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know, i thought you needed it."

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something? I guy like you-"

"A guy like me?" He asked.

"Not in a bad way, it's just you're good looking and nice."

"Are you flirting with me?" He said with a grin on his face.

"No, i-i j-"

"Relax Nortia I'm just playing with you don't need to shutter, and no I don't have a girlfriend."

"Let me give you an advice. Don't get one." I said looking at the water, by now we were both sitting side by side on the grass.

"Why?"

"Well you have my relationship for example. No matter for how many years you know the person and you still don't really know them."

"You know that not all the guys are like him right?" He said looking at me.

"Probably not, but how do i know?"

"I don't know, keep trying?" He asked and that made me smile, he made a real smile appear on my face. I laid my back on the grass and stared at the stars, he did the same.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"24 why?"

"Just getting to know you. How's your nose?"

"Broken as you can see you have a strong punch."

"You're not bad too." I said and pulled my top up so he could see my bruised ribs.

We stayed there in a comfortable silence, somehow we both fell asleep, thankfully it wasn't cold. I woke up with the sun rising, i looked to my side and i was cuddled with Stef, i got up so fast that i lost my balance and fell right in the fucking lake.

"Fuck." I shouted, although the weather was nice but the water wasn't.

"Oh shit are you okay?" Stef asked sitting up and trying not to laugh.

"No I'm not okay, I'm wet." And then he started laughing.

"Let me help you." He said getting up and holding his hand out to pull me. Now was my time to laugh, i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the water, he fell down with a big spash. The water wasn't deep i was standing and the water was bellows my boobs.

"Very funny." He said sarcastically.

"Now we can go." I said, walking to the grass.

"I have some clothes in the trunk. Come on." He grabbed my hand and we started walking to the car.

When we got there he opened the trunk and got a duffel bag from it, he took two pairs of shorts and tshirts. I went to one side of the car and he went to another and we both changed.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes, hmm Nortia?"

"Yeah?"

"It's a two hour drive."

"Are you fucking kidding me, I can't be two hours inside a car." I started freaking out, I really didn't like tight spaces.

"What if we stop along the way, it's 5:30 in the morning i drive until you say for me to stop and we can go eat breakfast. Is that okay with you?"

"I guess, can we open all the windows?"

"Sure. Get in."

I got in and he immediately opened all the windows, he drove for forty five minutes until i couldn't take it anymore. He parked the car in front a small coffee and we got in for some breakfast. We ate talk some more, I learned that he has three younger sisters, triplets and he thinks they are dating my brothers.

His dad helped mine when he was kidnapped and since then his family became close friends with mine. He was a really good guy to be around, and he didn't make me uncomfortable. Also he was gorgeous, I couldn't take my eyes from his blue ones , they really captivated me, he was tall around 6.2 feet, i feelt little with my 5.4 feet around him.

Now I'll have to go home and apologize because I've really been a bitch this last week.