Fifteen

Unknown P.O.V.

She's never going to forgive me for this, i know i probably just signed my death certificate going against them. Do i feel guilty, i little, but this was always the plan, since i was little, i had to come into her life until it was time to take her to him. And the time is now.
I got in the room, her back was to me, she didn't see my face, but when she does it's going to break her. I'm one of her best friends, one of the few person's she trusts, and after this she'll never be the same.

I feel sad for her, and also for doing this but my alliance is not with her or any one of them, it's with him, it always was, he was the one that truly saved me, this was just a job. And even though conscience and feelings may be in the way i will finish this.

Nortia P.O.V.

I woke up with my head throbbing, when i remembered what happened last night my eyes shot open and i looked around, instantly the smell of blood and mold filled my nostrils. I looked around, it was really dark, but a little of sun light from a small window let me see a bit. I was in what looks like a cell, concrete floor and walls and metal bars in front of me. I could hear shallow breathings from somewhere but i couldn't see much.

Suddenly a man comes inside the room and turns on the light, i can now see that in another cell there's a small girl, she looks so weak. The guy stopped in front of me and i raised my head to look at him, he was probably the same age as Lorenzo, with tanned skin, brown eyes and hair, he looks fit.

"Who are you and how did i got here?" I asked, my face void of any emotion and my voice cold as ice.

"Hello Nortia." He said squatting in front of me.

"Do i have to repeat myself?"

"You have to lose the attitude sweetheart. You have to be respectful to your husband."

"And where's my husband exactly?"

"In front of you."

"Oh! So you are the crazy fan?"

"I'm not a fan."

"But you are crazy if you think i would marry you. Look just let me go and i let you live."

"Sweetheart look around, you can't leave and you can't kill me. My plan is working."

"And what plan is that?"

"Revenge for my father." He said now pacing back and forward.

"Who's your father?"

"You ask a lot of questions." He said sarcastically.

"Well i was kidnapped and you expect me to what? Just stay here?"

"Well since you're marrying me i guess you have the right to know the family history. My father was Giordani, the man you're father killed."

"So?"

"So? So that I'm doing this to revenge him. Your father and also your mother and brothers, friends will pay."

"Hold up, my family i understand even though you can't touch them and you won't but why my friends?"

"Because they are with you, well not all of them but anyways, you see right now you are too wild and you need to be a good wife, one of those that stay in the corner with their mouths shut so I'll use them to do that."

"You're so delusional, i pity you." I said the last three words very slowly while getting up from the floor. The bad guys always hate pity.

"I don't need your pity bitch, i need you to say i do and to open your legs for me." This mother fucker is completely insane.

"Open this door and say that in my face pussy." I said. He took a key from his pocket and slowly opened the door. He came close to me grabbed my jaw in a tight grip.

"You will do what i say." He said, but i was full of his shit already, i grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm, he tried to break free but for now i was stronger.

Pushing him to the floor i jumped on top of him and started punching him i guess he wasn't expecting this aggressiveness because it took him awhile to do something, i took that opportunity to keep punching him, he's face was starting to swell and he was bleeding from his mouth and nose.

"Guards, guards." The pussy called. And four guys came running inside the room and pulled me away from him.

"You will regret that." He said spitting the blood from his mouth.

"What you going to do?" I asked, i tried to break free but i had three guys holding me back.

"Oh you'll see sweetheart."

"Pussy." I said, he turned to the guard next to him and said.

"Call him here." I don't know what he mean by that and i wasn't scared, i just really like really really wanted to kill him. But all that thoughts disappeared from my mind when i saw the person he called. My knees gave up, and i never felt so weak like in this moment.

"Why?" Was the first thing that i asked.

"I was always with him Tia."

"Don't you dare calling me that." I said through gritted teeth. I couldn't stop the tears running down my face, i wasn't expecting this, if he really want to break me he's doing a fucking good job.

"I'm sorry."

"Are you? Are you really? The others are in this too?"

"No, it's just me."

"From the beginning? All this years? Everything we've been through?"

"You were a job. I may know you but you don't know anything about me."

"Oh i can see that clearly. Are you going to hurt the others? Don't they mean anything to you?" I asked, i can't believe this is happening, i feel so betrayed.

"We will hurt them if you don't obey him."

"Like you said, you know me, you know i can't do that."

"Then they will suffer." One of the guys holding me pushed me to the cell and closed the door, they all turned their back to get out of the room.

"Don't you dare touching any one of them." I shouted.

"You made your choice Nortia."

"I will fucking kill you Saulo, i swear i will." I said before he could close the door.

Don't kill me, but i bet you weren't expecting this!!

What do you think of all of this?

That was a huge stab in the back!