Scott and Liam

"Have you guys seem Liam lately?" Stiles asked as he sat down at lunch. "I haven't seen him anywhere. As a matter of fact Scott's presence has been gone for the last few class periods."

"Stiles, he's a big boy. You don't have to have your best friend with you 24/7." Lydia chuckled.

"I know I don't. But I think as best friend I've earned the right to know where he's going and with who. That little freshman is taking away my best friend and I don't like it."

"Maybe he's just a confused new werewolf who needs the assistance of his alpha." Malia stated.

Stiles rolled his eyes. None of them knew what Stiles was going through. His best friend was currently in the clutches of a werewolf with anger problems and they all found this to be fine. Stiles finally had enough and walked to go to the bathroom.

Since the janitor finally decided to clean the bathrooms in the hallway Stiles had to go to the lockerroom. Turns out that's where Scott's been hiding. And Liam.

Stiles was hiding behind a row of lockers, hoping they hadn't heard him. From the sounds of their non ending moans and Liam's grunts for more he knew they didn't.

They weren't even slowing down, like there's no way any human could take that. Scott was thrusting and grunting so hard he'd have to pull Liam back towards the other end of the bench. Kinda like a typewriter. Congratulations Stiles, now you can never use a typewriter.

Finally they were finished. Unfortunately noe their attention was focused on the other presence in the room.

"Stiles! What the hell?" Scott yelled as Liam used his body to cover his.

"I just had to pee! And I didn't wanna make things awkward and just pee in the urinal!"

"So you could just leave!" Liam screamed.

"Kudos to you two anyway. I mean with everything's going on and you've still managed to sneak around this long. Cause that was obviously not your first time. Why wouldn't you lock the door or go to the janitors closet." Stiles pondered.

"Oh haha haha fuck you." Liam chimed.

"No thank you. You have someone for that."

So I wanted a funny one. But I don't know if I like it. Comment who I should pair next!