Stiles and Mr. Harris

Sexy detention. Obviously. How else would this even work.

Once again Stiles had received a detention. Unfortunately it was Friday, which meant a 2 hour detention. Mr. Harris didn't mind, he liked having Stiles around, that's probably why he gave him so many.

He liked how hyper Stiles was, his sarcastic attitude was almost sexy. Almost. He'd never do that with a student though. He valued his job too much to risk it like that. But he could still imagine doing it, with Stiles specifically. With a long detention to go he slipped off into a world of imagination.

He looked Stiles up and down, craving to touch his skin, begging to kiss his lips. Stiles would make eye contact and smile, before doing the same thing. Harris wanted to approach him, to tell him what he wanted. But he didn't know the words to use to make it work.

"You look nice today Stiles," Harris had said.

Stiles smiled. "Thank you. I'd say the same for you. But you just have so many layers on that it's hard to tell."

Harris took off his jacket slowly. Stiles urges him for more. He unbuttons the top button of his shirt, very slowly. As if he's afraid this isn't real. Stiles walks up and sits on the desk, Harris between his legs. He leans down and moves Harris's hands away and unbottons them himself.

By the time he reached the bottom button Harris was shaking nervously. He tried not to make it too obvious, but Stiles had already noticed. He stroked Harris's cheek. "It's okay, don't be nervous."

"No it's just....I've literally dreamed about this for years."

Stiles chuckled. "Well now you've got a chance for it. Don't be nervous and just take it."

Harris grabbed the back of Stiles head and pushed their lips together. At first it ead awkward, but the more Stiles would kiss him the more he got into it. Stiles was an amazing kisser, he literally made him melt. It was better than he'd dreamed about.

Stiles pushed his teachers shirt off and ran his hands down his arms. Harris tugged at the hem of Stiles' shirt, excepting the same thing. Stiles considered teasing him but decided to be nice and take it off. Harris took a breathe in, admiring him. Harris thought his students moles were absolutely heavenly. He wanted to kiss them all. So that's what he started to do.

He started low, towards the top of his jeans, and slowly worked up. He kissed all of Stiles's body, finally resting at his left nipple. He bit it playfully, rolling the hard bead between his teeth. He left a kissing trail and began the same thing on the other side.

Stiles tugged at his teachers hair and arched his back. The feel of a wet tongue in his nipple was sending volts through his body. He wanted Harris, he wanted him right now. Stiles bent over his desk, scooting his computer chair away. Harris just rubbed the back of Stiles jeans unsure of what else to do.

Stiles took initiative and unbuttoned his jeans himself. Harris followed suit and pulled down his own. Stiles leaned back against his teachers erect member and pushed his hole against the tip. Harris pushed himself all the way in, not bothering to question the lack of pain for Stiles.

Stiles leaned forward and pushed himself back onto Harris, obviously impatient with him. Harris grabbed Stiles shoulders and thrust fiercely into the younger boy. It wasn't long before he felt he urge to cum. He thrusted just twice more and-

*riiiiinnnnnggggg*

The school bell rang awakening Harris from his dream.

Stiles shot up and out if the classroom, without a word to Harris.

Dammit, it felt so real. Harris thought.