Derek and Stiles

High class sterek trash

"You know we've never been on a date. Like a dressed up, cleaned up, out and about kind-of-date." Stiles said as he continued running his hands through Derek's hair.

Derek, who was sitting below him with his head in Stiles' lap, shrugged. "Never had an occasion too. You know I love you, so I don't see the point in going out."

"Because I'm dating the hottest male in Beacon Hills and I'd like to go on a date and take cute pictures and brag about it." Stiles answered. "Maybe if the date is good enough, you'll get lucky."

Derek snorted. "Stiles, I could have you wherever, whenever."

Stiles smacked his boyfriend atop the head. "Fine. Enjoy your morning wood by yourself then."

Stiles walked through the loft and to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. But instead he got Derek hoisted him up and spinning him around to sit on the island countertop.

"Wha-"

Derek kissed Stiles quickly, just a quick peck to shut him up. Then he trailed kisses from the nape of his neck to the waistband of his joggers, leaving small red patches where he softly nibbled.

Stiles groaned and clasped his fingers in Derek's hair, his eyes closed and his back arched.

Derek drug his nails down Stiles' thigh, pressing him palm just close enough to anywhere sensitive. He softly nibbled on his boyfriend's neck, barely sucking to leave a hickey.

Derek grabbed Stiles' cheeks and pulled their lips together. He let Stiles control the speed of the kiss. At first it was soft and slow, then became quick and rough as Derek grinded against him.

Derek tugged at the seams of Stiles' sweatpants, trying to suggest that he needed to get naked.

But instead Stiles spun his pretty little ass around the island and plopped off the other side.

"I want eggs, you want me to make you some?" Stiles asked, his pitch was high and filled with innocence.

"I'd like you to get back on the counter so we can continue that, please and thank you."

Stiles pulled the carton of of eggs out of the fridge and set them on the counter next to the stove. "If you want some tell me now before I get done."

Derek walked over to where Stiles was and stood right behind him, peeking his head over his shoulder. "I want this."

Derek slid his right hand down Stiles' pants, which made it evident that Stiles wasn't wearing underwear, which is awesome when you're as horny as Derek was.

Stiles just giggled and kissed Derek on the cheek. "That's cute babe, maybe later."

Derek just stormed off to the bathroom to take a cold shower, since it was obvious that Stiles had taken the 'Wherever, whenever' comment personally.

Unfortunately in this subject, Stiles could go days longer without sex than Derek could. Which meant that Derek would have to take the hyperactive spazz, who he was completely in love with, on a date.

*3 days later*

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Derek jumped on the bed with excitement.

Stiles groaned dramatically and pushed the side covers off his face. "What the hELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Derek just kiss Mr. Grumpy Face on the cheek and kept jumping excitedly. "I've got a date planned baby!"