Stiles and Derek

O.T.Fucking.P
Anyway it's smutty. And long.

If there's any grammatical errors, please point them out.

Derek and Stiles had been together for a year now and Derek was finally willing to give Stiles what he wanted. Him. He needed to make it special though, since it was his first time.

He convinced Scott and Isaac to distract him all day.

Stiles was currently making them watch every Star Wars ever created, the price you had to pay to be Stiles' best friend. Derek felt a sense of pity for them, he went through it one to many times. But he loved Stiles so he went with it.

He had done and candle all throughout the house, he had carnation petals strewn everywhere, Stiles hadn't liked roses since his mother's funeral, and the lights were dimmed. He knew it was cheesy, but Stiles liked cheesy..

Stiles would be here in 20 minutes and his heart was racing. He had dark jeans and a great long sleeve shirt on, but he knew they'd be coming off anyway. He found himself wondering what Stiles was wearing. Probably something nice. He always looked nice. And considering it was there anniversary he probably already thought something was up.

The 20 minutes quickly passed by and Derek could hear Stiles put the key in the lock and twist. He took a deep breathe and waited. He was upstairs in the bedroom, he hoped Stiles could catch on. There was a line of white pedal that lead from the door and into the bedroom.

He head Stiles' heartbeat quicken and breathe quiver. "Derek? What is this?"

He could hear that Stiles was following the path of white pedals up the steps, mumbling things with each step. When he finally stepped into the bedroom he saw Derek sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's all this?" Stiles asked, dropping a few petals out of his hands.

"It's our one year. I wanted it to be special." Derek answered.

Stiles scratched his head. "I bought you a sweatshirt and T-shirt with my last name on the back. And a teddy bear."

Derek smiled. "You have gotten your gift, but you're free to get it whenever."

Stiles looked at him questionably. "What does that even mean?"

"Stiles, what have you wants for the last 8 months?" Derek asked slowly.

"Something that you've told me I wasn't allowed to have on numerous occasions." Stiles answered sarcastically.

Derek slowly pulled himself back onto the bed so that he was laying with his head on the pillows.

Stiles pulled his shoes off and threw them somewhere in the room. He stood up on his knees and tried to pull his shirt off, but fell over onto Derek.

Derek wrapped his arms around his crazy boyfriend. "Slow down Stiles, we've got all night."

Stiles struggled out of his grasp and pulled his shirt back down. "Fine."

"Get your cute little ass up here and kiss me." Derek said.

"No."

"Fine." Derek rolled over to Stiles and played with his hair a little.

Derek gently pulled Stiles' face to his and kissed him. It was slow, although Stiles was trying to lick his lips and make it hotter. Derek just smiled and pulled away. "I love you."