Isaac, Stiles, Derek

First one guys:)))

Isaac walked up to his boyfriend's locker. "Hey babe. Ready for our date tonight?"

Stiles smiled. "Yes, 6 months with you. Seriously how did I get this lucky?"

Isaac grabbed his hand when he finally shut the door. "No, I'm the lucky one here. You're so perfect to me."

"We're just the lucky couple. Can we agree on that?" Stiles offered.

"Yeah babe I think I can handle that. So where are we going?"

"Well I had planned a picnic, stay out all night in each others arms and watch the stars. Maybe kiss. Or make out. Definetly make out."

"Yes. God you're so adorable. I adore you."

Stiles smiled. "So let's go then my love. The basket is in my jeep."

Isaac smiled and kissed his boyfriend softly before getting into the jeep. He was so utterly happy. Nothing could ruin this moment. 6 months with the love of his life, going on forever.

°

Isaac and Stiles were halfway through their 6 month anniversary date when Scott called. Stiles saw the caller ID and answered. "Dude, what? I'm busy."

"Get to Deaton's now. Derek's been hurt. He's been asking for you. You've gotta get here now." Scott said quickly. "I don't know what's wrong. He's in so much pain, but he just keeps asking for you. He's begging for you to come."

"Oh my god! Oh my god I'll be there!" Stiles hung up the phone. "Jesus Christ, Isaac we have to go. Now."

Isaac looked at him suspiciously, but started packing up the things. Stiles was already running to the jeep trying to get it started. Isaac finally got into the jeep and started sped out of the parking lot. Isaac looked over multiple times, but Stiles was focused on the road.

When they got to the hospital Stiles slammed the jeep into parked, shut it off and ran into the building. Isaac followed to Deaton's back room. Isaac saw Derek on the table and Deaton working over him.

Stiles ran up and grabbed his hand, Derek squeezed back immediately. Stiles ran his hand through Derek's hair. "I'm here now Der, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere I promise. What's wrong? Please tell me you'll be okay."

"He'll be fine. He was just cut with a blade covered in wolfsbane. I've cleaned it. Its just taking a while to heal." Deaton answered.

Stiles rested his head on Derek's chest and Derek placed his hand on his head. "I'm so glad you came," Derek whispered, "I didn't think you'd come."

Scott and Lydia stood back as Isaac took a step forward. "Stiles, what's going on?"

Stiles creeped up slowly. "Isaac...I can explain."

"So explain." Isaac's voice cracked slightly.

"I....Derek's my boyfriend...and he's been my boyfriend for about 3 years now...about a year ago he said we needed to distance ourselves from each other, to keep me safe you know, and then you and I for so close and I had such strong feelings for you that Derek noticed. And he told me to go be happy. He told me that you could have me till he was a safe haven for me. I love you Isaac. I really do. But this man is my life. He's my future. And I'm sorry."

Isaac was taken aback. "You've been together forever. And I thought I actually had a chance. God Stiles I never want to talk to you again." His breathe wavered and his cheek was covered in tears. "I hate you."

Isaac ran out, leaving Stiles an emotional wreck. This wasn't what he had planned. Not at all. He never wanted anyone to be hurt. Especially not Isaac.

Stiles just shrunk down and laid his head in his hands, feeling worse than he'd ever felt in his entire life.

Okay. So tbh. I like this. Idk why. Its probably self centered. But IDC.

Anyone. Comment a trio or a pair I should do next. Kinda back up with requests at the moment but I'm going to do everyones I swear!

And I love the pic. It really captures how I wanted Isaac to feel in that moment.