Stiles and Ethan

Never considered these two. I could ship it.

When the twins moved to town they were all the talk. For being freshman they made their way onto the popular list real quick. Ethan was really nice to everyone and smart, and Aiden was rude and air-headed at times.

Aiden kinda had a thing with Lydia, but Ethan was drawn to Stiles. They had fooled around before and then Ethan had to move, leaving Stiles heartbroken. That had been almost 4 years ago when Ethan when to the school in the county over. Needless to say their breakup was rough.

Ethan kept tabs though. He visited Beacon Hills as often as he could and even had someone watch Stiles for him. He never told Aiden though, he'd go ballistic. He never wanted to leave a trail anywhere. And paying someone to follow the sheriffs son was a huge trail.

Ethan was walking down the hall with Danny when he saw Stiles with Scott. He never looked in his direction, actually made it rather obvious that he was avoiding eye contact. Danny happened to stop to talk to Scott. Ethan and Stiles were face to face and yet he was still avoiding him. Danny and Scott excused themselves.

"How have you been?" Ethan asked.

Stiles finally looked at him. "Small talk? Really?"

"I can't exactly do what I'd like to do. So small talk is all I have."

"You're the one who left Ethan."

He nodded. "Never said I wasn't. I know I was my fault things ended. But just because it was my fault, doesn't mean that it's what I wanted. You know how Aiden is."

Stiles scoffed. "So he wouldn't be happy if he found out."

"About what?"

"You paying someone to follow me and tell you how I am."

Ethan's jaw dropped. "How did you know?"

Stiles finally broke face and laughed. "You paid Danny! Of all people, one of my best friends. He told me about a year after you left."

"You knew for 3 years and didn't tell me. You asshole." Ethan wrapped his arms around Stiles and held tightly. "You make me wanna hate you."

Stiles gently pushed his lips to Ethan's. "Yes, but that makes you love me."

Ethan kept his eyes closed and placed his hand on the back of Stiles' head, pulling him closer. "Yeah yeah yeah. Mmhmm. Just kiss me."

Stiles smiled into the kiss, but willingly obliged.