Scott and Liam

This is like the only boyxboy ship that we even have a chance at this season. Awesome. Oh and there's smut. Enjoy. :-*

It was Liam's third dull moon. And he still was having trouble controlling the shift. Scott watched over him and tried to help, but nothing was working. Probably didn't help that some gang attacked his step dad.

"Arghh!" Liam yelled to no one.

Scott tried to comfort him but he couldn't. His anger issues were getting the best of him, and after someone shooting his step father and calling him a certain word, he was livid. That was family. Family is off limits.

All he wanted to do was wrap his hands around the guys throat. "Scott. Let me go."

Scott's eyes glowed as he spoke to Liam. "No! You're my beta and I refuse to allow you to hurt anyone."

Liam whimpered and lowered his head. He mumbled something quietly, something close to sorry.

Scott sighed. "Look Liam just stay calm and then I'll take you to see your dad. Okay?"

Liam lifted up his hands. "Scott...Scott they won't go away. I can't retract my claws."

Scott crouched down next to him on the floor and grabbed his face. "Okay. I've seen Lydia do this before. If it works don't punch me. And if it doesn't don't kill me."

Liam was going to ask a question, but his lips were covered with Scott's before he could. He was going to protest, but part of him didn't want to. And when Scott kissed him deeper all of him didn't want to end it.

Scott pushes himself into Liam, knocking him over onto the floor, but never broke the kiss. Liam held in a moan when Scott ground into him. All he wanted to do was rip his clothes off, but Scott wouldn't take it that far. Which meant Liam had to.

He starred by pulling Scott's shirt off, without a complain from Scott luckily. And then they worked off his own. That's hke they stayed for a minute, Scott hovering over Liam, both shirtless and breathing heavy. They both wanted to take this a little farther but neither wanted to make the first move.

Finally Scott unbuttoned Liam's pants, slowly and carefully, watching Liam the whole time. He pulled the zipper down excruciatingly slow. Liam wanted him to just rip them off and do him right now, but that would hurt considering they didn't have anything to ease the entry.

Liam wiggled out of his jeans once Scott finally managed to unzip them, and Scott did the same with his jeans. Scott picked up Liam and laid him gently on the nearby couch, leaning against him and rubbing their erections together.

Liam groaned and pulled Scott's mouth to his. Scott continued grinding against Liam, earning moans on pleasure and groans of frustration. Liam finally flipped over and stuck his but against Scott. He slid around playfully, knowing Scott would thrust in eventually.

For a few minutes Scott just squeezed his cheeks and let Liam grind on him. Then he quietly spit on his hand, rubbing the spit on his erection and Liam's hole, which earned and excited sounded from Liam.

Scott pulled Liam on the edge of the couch and stepped off it. Once he was placed just before Liam's entrance he asked. "Slow and easy, or fast and hard?"

Liam's claws extended and he gribbed the couch. "Fast and hard."

Scott didn't even asked for permission after that. He just thrusted into Liam, almost collapsing from the sensation of Liam's tight ass. He scratched it softly with his claws, leaving little scratch marks that faded away quickly. He thrust again and again waiting for Liam to moan and let him know he was there.

"Ahh, oh, oh, oh, oh God yeah. Fuck me Scott. Harder. Harder. Oh god, right there." Liam chanted quickly.

Scott leaned his head back and smiled grabbed Liam's hips and jerking his body into him. Liam shakingly grabbed himself and jerked until he came, Scott took this as his queue and trusted quicker and harder until he filled Liam with his cum.

He fell forward against the younger boy, pulling out as he did so. His chest rose and fell as he listened to Liam's heartbeat. It was slower and calmer than it had been all night. "Come on Liam, we'll get a shower and go to the hospital."

Liam smiled and nodded. "Okay. But we're doing this every full moon."

Scott just chuckled and walked to the shower.

So. This is by far the dirtiest thing I've ever written.

Do you guys like it? Cause I can keep doing these if you'd like.

Anyway, comment, vote, and follow haha

I follow back guys