Scott and Isaac

Short and smutty ladies and gents. Shorts and smutty. Very short.

Isaac and Scott had been together about a year now. They were the idolized couple. Kissed in the hallways, walked each other to class, waited by lockers, and they even had the occasional hook up in coached office or the janitors closet. The only people who knew about that were Lydia and Aiden, for obvious reason.

They were sitting at home working on their chemistry homework, okay more like Isaac was working and Scott was waiting for him to finish because he was hornier than hell. Like he was just looking at Isaac and getting harder and harder and couldn't help it.

"Would you quit staring?"

Scott shook his head. "Would you quit being so hot?"

Isaac nodded. "Okay after this I'll go shave my head."

"Well I'll just have to hump you before then." Scott smirked.

He's pushed off all the books and papers and pencils, much to Isaac's dismay, and pushed Isaac down on the bed. He started kissing his neck and unbuckling his pants. Isaac frowned and pushed him away. "Babe I'm not in the mood. I still hurt. How about a handjob?"

Scott nodded and flipped himself over and unbottoned his jeans and pulled them down, exposing himself. "Yes please."

Isaac spit on his hand, he always did, for a little lubrication and then started rubbing Scott. At first he was slow and just played with the head, pushing his thumb all over it, making Scott bite this lip and roll back his head.

But then he started jerking faster, using the precum to keep it lubed and moist. He took his free hand and played with Scott's balls, knowing how much he enjoyed that. Scott almost instantly came, his first shot hitting isaac's shirt and the rest into Isaac's hand.

Isaac rubbed a few more times before he rubbed his cum covered hand on Scott's shirt and jeans. He smiled before pushing Scott's feet out of the way and putting his chemistry book back on the bed.

"I'll think about a round two after I've finished my homework."

Scott smiled a and rested his head back on the pillows. "I freaking love you."

Sorry its short. I feel like I'm making them too long and boring. Yet idk how I feel about this.

Am I the only boy on wattpad orrr??