Scott and Isaac

It was extremely hot that entire week, so Friday after lacrosse practice everyone deicided to go to the Beacon Hills Pool. Scott even convinced Lydia, Kira, and Malia to come. Allison said she had work to do at home, Chris probably refused to let her come. But it was okay, they could have fun without her.

"Scott, why do you insist on driving you're bike everywhere. That means everyone has to squeeze into my jeep!" Stiles said.

Scott smiled. "Sorry, but can you take all the girls to get their swimsuits? It's just easier if I take Isaac, ya know considering the living arrangements.

"Lydia will drive herself." Lydia replied as she walked up to her group of friends. "And I can take Kira, no reason for her to have to ride alone with those two lovebirds."

"Fine. It's all settled then. Pool, 20 minutes." Scott smiled.

As predicted Scott and Isaac arrived before anyone else. So they were forced to wait.

"Hey, will you do me a favor and rub this sunscreen in? Mom will have a fit if I don't wear it." Scott handed Isaac the bottle of sunscreen and turned his back to him.

Isaac tried not to over think it. He's doing this because you're his friend, He told himself. He doesn't like you.

Isaac had to keep his mind busy with the though of naked old people and dead puppies to stop other parts of him from thinking. It was so hard to be a guy sometimes. If you're a girl you can hide it, and it's normal. But for a guy its impossible to hide in swim trunks.

Isaac handed Scott the bottle back. "I think ykj can handle the front."

"Eh. Maybe I'm lazy and want you to do the front." Scott smirked.

Isaac chuckled. "Well quit being lazy."

"Maybe I just really want you to do the front." Scott insisted.

"Why would you wa-"

Scott pulled Isaac by the biceps until they were face to face. Scott didn't give Isaac a chance to speak before kissing him, which Scott noticed that Issac didn't hesitate to respond. "I think you should just do the front, okay?"

Isaac smiled and poured the lotion onto his hand. "Okay."

A/N:

Sorry this sucks. I'm awful

ANNNYYYWWWWAAAAYYYYYY comment who else I should do.