Derek and Isaac

It's smutty. I've gotten a ton of requests for that. Lol. Enjoy.

Isaac had been staying at Derek's for over 3 months. He had already learned his general schedule. Coffee at 8, or if it was a bad night then 9, shower at 10, be ready for the day at 11. He always came down in his boxers and a cuttoff. Occasionally he'd wear sweatpants. Very occasionally.

Isaac didn't mind though. He had the biggest crush in Derek. Everything he did made him smile. The way he walked down the stairs running his fingers though his hair, the way he stretched before he'd fill his coffee cup, the way he'd sit at the table and talk. Just everything. Although hands down Isaac's favorite things was his smile.

Isaac woke up early to brew a new pot of coffee and make Derek's cup for him. Better now than never to make a move. Scott already agreed to let him stay with him of need be. So there was no reason not too.

Isaac poured himself and cup of coffee and one for Derek. His heart raced as he heard Derek coming down the stairs. He could see that Derek was only in sweatpants. No shirt today.

Well if it's my last sight it's a good one. Isaac thought to himself.

Derek slowed down his walk to basically a small hop as he finished walking down the steps. He left his hand in his hair and looked at Isaac. "Good morning. Sorry I just don't generally see you down here this early."

He walked out to the coffee pot to get a cup but saw one already beside it. "Is this mine?"

"Y-yeah! I thought I'd be nice and make you one." Isaac said, stumbling over his words.

"Is something up?" Derek asked, grabbing his coffee and sitting across from Isaac at the kitchen table.

"I like you Derek. Like a lot, okay? And I just wanted you let you know that."

Derek nodded and looked at his cup. Isaac frowned. "Look I get it if I need to move out now. Scott already said I could stay with him."

Derek looked up quickly. "Nono you're fine."

Isaac's heart dropped as he dared to make eye contact with Derek. "So you mean you like me too?"

Derek leaned across that table and kissed Isaac. He pulled back and smiled. "Like a lot, okay?"

Derek scooted his chair out and started walking up the stairs, motioning for Isaac to follow. Isaac followed obediently up to Derek's room. He wonder what was going to happened but was ready for anything. Except for what happened.

Derek slammed the door behind Isaac and pushed him up against it. Isaac took every shred of courage he could and took Derek's face in his hands. At first the kiss was slow, each one a bit too nervous to make a move. Finally Derek said fuck it, quite literally, and threw Isaac down on the bed.

He joined him in the bed, connecting their hips and grinding them softly into him. Isaac moaned and smiled. It was sorta an awkward thing for Derek to witness, but he wasn't going to judge him. Everyone was different in bed, Isaac was giggly and Derek was noisy. In a good way though.

Derek didn't think they'd actually do it, but Isaac was taking off his shirt and unbuttoning his jeans. All Derek had on was sweatpants so he just sat there awkwardly. He didn't wanna just take off all his clothes if Isaac wasn't doing the same thing.

"Are you gonna take them off or are we playing bumper cars?" Isaac asked.

That was all Derek needed before he practically ripped off his sweatpants and lowered him into Isaac. He rested himself gently between Isaac's cheeks, waiting for an answer. Isaac nodded, Derek pushed in.

Isaac's eyes flashed a bright yellow, and he welped out in pain. Derek wished he would've had lube around. He soothed the younger boy by running his now extended claws through the hair and pushing in and out gently. Finally Isaac took a deep breathe in and his eyes were his normal color.

Finally Derek sped up his thrusts, moaning louder and louder with each one. Isaac was moaning too, but he was biting his lip, which was formed in a smile. Finally Derek moaned rapidly and shot himself into Isaac, thrusting faster and harder than before.

He collapsed on Isaac's stomach and breathed ruggedly. He realized Isaac's stomach was wet from where he climaxed as well, but paid no attention to it. He actually thought it was cute. And Isaac, well Isaac was just lost in his mind smiling like a mad man.

So, never really shipped these two in the show. But it was fun to write anyway.