Stiles and Derek

First off: Sterek is bae. I'm going to try and make it long.

Season 4 where Derek is a teen

Stiles dragged the teenage Derek into Scott's house expecting Scott to be waiting for him. But when he walked into the kitchen he came face to face with Mr. McCall.

"Stiles, who's this?"

Stiles looked at Derek with a nervous expression. He wanted to say his boyfriend, but Derek didn't remember their past...well future?

"Stiles? Is this the boy Scott tells me about? Derek? Your boyfriend? Huh, funny I thought Scott said he was older." Scott's dad shrugged. "Well since Scott's not here wanna bite? It's Chinese."

Derek pulled his arm out of Stiles and looked at Mr. McCall. "I need go use the restreom first, Stiles show me the way."

Stiles walked in front of Derek, refusing to make eye contact and refusing to talk at all. He could hear the anger in his voice when Mr. McCall said that. He was mad, very very mad.

When stiles pointed to the door Derek shoved him up against it. "What the hell was that?"

"We've been in this exact position before. It's hotter when you're older. Trust me."

"Shut the hell up! Why did he say you were my boyfriend?" Derek bunched up the collar Stiles' shirt.

"You were...like before. Shit! Like when you were adult Derek!"

"I don't fucking understand any of this, but don't fucking call me your boyfriend. You better fucking clear it up with that guy out there too. I am not your boyfriend."

Stiles nodded and Derek released his grip on him. Stiles didn't even look back as he headed back down the hallway and out to the kitchen. He sat down across from Mr. McCall. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm sorry...did I make things weird? I do that every-Stiles why are you crying?" Mr. McCall stopped himself mid sentence.

"Scott just needs to hurry the hell up." Stiles laid his face in his hands.

"Here I'll go call him. Stay right here okay?"

Stiles wasn't moving. By this time he was already sobbing uncontrollably. Derek, who had just three days prior told Stiles he loved him, now said not to call him his boyfriend. Stiles knew that Derek couldn't help it, he didn't know, but it still hurt anyway.

Derek walked down the hallway, holding a picture frame in hand. Stiles knew what it was. It was a picture from Scott's night stand of Allison holding Scott and Derek holding Stiles. Jackson was holding Lydia too. It was only months after that before Jackson left.

"Is that...me?" Derek pointed to himself.

Stiles looked up and wiped one eye. "Yeah."

"I looked so.....happy? Who's beside Scott? And who are the other two?" Derek asked as he say beside Stiles.

Stiles pointed to Allison in the picture. "That's Allison. You would've loved her. You did as an adult just never told anyone. She died right in Scott's arms. God I couldn't even imagine that feeling."

Derek studied the picture. "I can..."

"I know you can." He pointed to Jackson. "That's Jackson. Biggest asshole on the planet. One of your betas before he turned into a kanima and tried to kill all off Beacon Hills. He left for London forever ago though."