Derek, Stiles, Jackson

As a Sterek shipper idk how i feel about this.

Derek and Stiles had been together for almost 9 months now, and to be honest Stiles was getting bored. He was trying so hard to not be bored with it. He wanted so badly to stay with Derek and not be bored, but it was all the same. Same conversations, same hugs, same kisses, same dates.

Some people would love that sense of stability, but Stiles hated it. He wanted to be adventurous and have to be sneaky, but there was never a reason for any of that. Him and Derek were open with their relationship since day was.

Stiles pushed those thoughts away as he heard Derek coming down the steps, since he stayed last night, like he always did. He came up behind Stiles and wrapped his arms around him. "Good morning my love."

Stiles looked at the floor. "Yeah, morning. I'll have to be off for school. Dad doesn't mind that you're here he just doesn't want you to sit around here all day."

Derek frowned, but nodded. "Yeah, I'll be gone as soon as I get dressed. Have a nice day at school."

Stiles turned around in the door briefly. "Yeah, you too. Except you know...not school....life."

Derek almost wanted to cry when Stiles walked out. He was never this cold shouldered. And that scared him. It made him feel like Stiles was leaving. And he hated that feeling more than anything in the entire world.

°

Stiles went to school feeling a little guilty. He knew that Derek could sense that something was wrong. But he also didn't want Derek to know how he was feeling. He sure he could talk himself out of this slump. He just needed to see Derek less, then maybe he'd miss him. Maybe then he'd go back to normal.

"Stiles! Sit next to me in chemistry! I have a secret to tell you!" Allison called from down the hallway.

Stiles waves at her. "Thanks. Thank you. Like anyone on this high school needed to hear that. Looks like I'll be popular today. So thanks."

Allison mouth a sorry from across the hallway before following Lydia into the bathroom. Stiles just shook off all the looks that people were giving him. He honestly didn't care. His day was just bad enough that he could care less. Kinda intrigued by the whatever secret was, but not enough to care.

Scott ran up beside him and bumped shoulders with him playfully. "I feel good. I haven't felt this good on a Monday in forever. How about you? You look like you feel like crap."

"I don't wanna talk about it right now. Can we talk maybe later after lacrosse practice?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah, just whatever it is don't let it bug you too much. Okay?"

Stiles smiled. "Yeah. Thanks Scott."

And now chemistry. With Allison. And secrets. And all the nosey ass people surrounding them.

Stiles sat next to Allison, who was currently typing a million miles a minute on her phone. But as soon as she realized he was there she set her phone down. "Guess what?"

"No."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll just tell you. Jackson has a huge crush on you. Like huge. He wouldn't stop talking about you when him and Danny and Lydia came over last night."

"So he told his ex that he liked me. Kinda hard to believe."

"No, we were playing spin the bottle and Lydia asked. He was just truthful because we said if we caught him in a lie my father was a pro at werewolf torture." Allison giggled. "But seriously. He likes you so much."