Chapter Thirty-Two: Horny Tornado

~~~Aina~~~

I couldn't stop smiling as I walked into the gym, so I busied myself filling up the water bottles. It didn't help, because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop replaying both of the kisses in my head. Everywhere he touched me still felt as if it were supercharged with electricity, and I could still feel the sensation of his lips pressed against mine. 

As far as first kisses go...I think I win. 

Much to my surprise and excitement, Tobio was the first one back in the gym. I only smiled brighter upon seeing him. 

"You're not gonna be a distraction are you?" His face was serious, but I could tell that this was a joke. We both know how seriously he takes volleyball.

"That is entirely up to you." I shot back, smiling brightly at him, putting the cooler bag down beside the score pad. He walked over to me, holding up an empty plastic water bottle.

"Do you mind setting this up on the other end? I'm trying to work on my serve accuracy."  I put my hands on my hips, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"So what? You think just because I like you I'm gonna start doing favors for you? You've got some long legs tough guy, so why don't you go ahead and use them." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled, reaching out and taking the bottle from him.

"Also, when it comes to being in front of the rest of the team, can we keep the flirting to a minimum?" He asked. 

"What, do you not like it? Because I can stop." I questioned teasingly.

"No, I do. I really do, I just...I don't think that they do. Plus, they don't want this to become a distraction." I nodded, my amused smile falling.

"Well, yeah. I get that. We've still got to take this seriously. Practice time is for Volleyball only. Duly noted." I said seriously. He nodded. 

"Thanks." He watched me for a long moment before I tore myself away from his gaze and walked over to the other side of the net to set up the water bottle. I placed it on the floor near the edge of the court and then stepped aside as I grabbed a volleyball out of the bin.

He held it with both hands in front of his face, and within seconds his whole demeanor had changed. He was focused now, and he tossed the ball up into the air before running over and leaping into a jump serve. He hit the ball hard, and it flew over the net, sailing straight towards the water bottle. 

Before it could make contact however, Hinata jumped in front of it, attempting to receive. It bounced off of his arms, flying off into the balcony and he fell backwards, laying on his back with his legs in the air. 

"Can't you stay out of my way for five minutes?!" Tobio shouted. "I could've had that if not for you!"

"Yeah, well I got it!' Hinata argued, jumping to his feet.

"You didn't get anything! Its out of bounds!' 

"Whatever." Hinata turned, walking dejectedly out of the way.

"Jeez." Tobio grabbed another volleyball, setting up another serve. This one also was headed straight towards the bottle, but once again, its course was interrupted by someone flying onto the court and delivering a perfect receive. Tobio and Hinata both looked on in shock, while I just smiled.

Nishinoya stood up straight, slinging his uniform jacket over his shoulder as Hinata approached him.

"Huh? Are you shorter than me?!" Hinata exclaimed. 

"Hey! You had better watch what you say to me!" He growled angrily.

"I am so sorry!" Hinata shouted in response, "Um anyway, I just wanted to know how tall you are."