4

What now?!
Y/n is hesitant to open the message, but she does and it's the worst message she could possibly see...

Vinnie💯- Y/n we need to talk...

Y/n starts freaking out and wants to crawl in a hole. Not knowing what to say she responds with

Y/n-Okay should we just talk about it over text or do you want to come over?
Y/n instantly regrets inviting him over to talk but it's too late now. She hopes he just wants to talk over text... oh but is she wrong. Shortly after her phone goes off and it's Vinnie.

Vinnie💯- I'm on my way right now. Be there in 10

Y/n's heart sunk. She got nervous. What could be possibly want to talk about? His feelings for her? Something about her brother? She waited for what felt like eternity, when she sees him standing at the door waiting for her to open it. She walks toward the door and opens it. Vinnie steps inside looking at Y/n.

Vinnie- Hi (he says moving toward Y/n as he pulls
her into a hug)

Y/n- Hey (she says as she hugs him back)

They both let go of each other and sit down at the kitchen table.

Y/n- So what did you want to talk about
(she says nervously looking down trying not to look into Vinnie's eyes)

Vinnie- I want to say something that I have been wanting to say for awhile. As you know we have known each other for years but never talked much. But from the second I first talked to you I realized you were different from other girls. You didn't care about anything just living your life. You make me laugh with anything you say. You make me happy and I want to do the same with you. Y/n I like you, but I already know what you're thinking. I'll talk to your brother about it. But i'm willing to try for you. I want this to work.
Y/n sits there looking at Vinnie shocked not knowing what to say. They're sat there silently as Y/n thinks carefully about all the possibilities that could go wrong or right in the relationship.

(Y/n's Thoughts)

What if this doesn't work out?
He's willing to talk to my brother about this?
I mean it's his best friend?
Is this worth it? I mean he's Vinnie after all.
I make him happy?!

Y/n- Vinnie... I like you too, but I can't get into a relationship or anything right now. I just got out of one a couple of months ago and so did you. I was so hurt and manipulated, I can't go thought that again.

Vinnie- I'll wait for you (he said as he reaches for your hand)

Y/n- Are you sure

Vinnie- Of course. Well that's all I wanted to say I should get going. (he starts getting up from the table)

Y/n- Wait. (at that moment y/n had no idea what went over her or what she was about to say next) Can you stay for a little while longer...
She grabs his hand and pulls him into a hug. Vinnie hugs her back enjoying the moment. He understood where those hurt feelings were coming from.

Vinnie- I would never hurt you. Never.