41

Thoughts in bold

It's been 1 week since the "argument" when Y/n was at Ben's. Y/n and Vinnie have only had small talk which was clear he was still upset. She was currently at Vinnie's house with Maria cooking dinner.

Maria- Vinnie comes home next week isn't that great?

Y/n- Yeah

Maria- Have you talked to him today?

Y/n- Not much have you?

Maria- He called me this morning. Why don't you call him right now? I'm sure he's not busy.

He didn't tell her about our argument
He tells her everything

Y/n- I don't want to bother him

Maria- You're his girlfriend you're not bothering him. And i actually want to talk to him too.

Y/n- Okay

Y/n smiles and grabs her phone. She clicks on his name and decided to facetime him. It starts ringing and he answers.

Loud music was heard.

A party?
Really
it's barely 8 pm

Vinnie- What's up?

Y/n- Just wanted to talk to you

Vinnie- I'm busy i'll call you later

Y/n- Oh yeah okay sure

Girl- Is that your girlfriend calling? I thought you said she didn't mean anything to you

Suddenly Vinnie hangs up. Y/n not moving from what she just heard. She puts her phone down and looks at Maria.

what just happened
that can't be true

Maria just hugs Y/n.

Maria- I am so sorry sweetie

Y/n- He promised me

Tears began streaming down her face and she began sobbing into Maria's arms.

Maria- We both heard it. I need to talk to him. He can't treat you like this.

Y/n- I should go.

As she grabs her things Reggie and Nate walk in upset.

Reggie- Vinnie told us what you heard.

Y/n stayed silent

Reggie- Can i talk to you outside?

Y/n followed Reggie and as she closed the door she heard Nate.

Nate- He hurt that poor girl again. He told us everything he did with that LA girl. He's drunk so he feels guilty.

What LA girl?
What is he talking about?

Both Reggie and Y/n sat on the porch swing. Reggie sighs as if not knowing where to start.

Reggie- I'm sorry.

He hesitates

Y/n- Say it. Whatever he did. Say it please.

Y/n's voice breaking and tears streaming down her face knowing the one person she loves hurt her.

Reggie- The night you were at Ben's house he was upset and went to a party. He met a girl. Tik toker i'm guessing. Her name is Faith and he...

Y/n- Cheated on me.

Reggie- You don't deserve this.

Y/n- I should've left the first time her hurt me.

Reggie- Vinnie may be my brother but he's not in the right head space to have a girlfriend. He doesn't know what he wants and he hurts the people he loves. I'm sorry.