39

Thoughts in bold

Time had passed and Y/n and Vinnie's relationship was the best it had ever been. They spent all the time they could together. Vinnie's platform has grown so much and he already hit 1 M followers on tik tok. This was starting to look like a potential career for him. Ben and Y/n were still close and he was always there to talk to her about anything.

Mom- So when does Vinnie leave?

Brother- In a couple of weeks

Y/n- Yeah he is going for two weeks to see if he likes it then he comes back and decides to stay or move there

Mom- Do you think he'll like it?

Y/n- I think he will. I mean it's a good opportunity.

Brother- Speaking of LA. He asked me to go with him.

Y/n- Oh really?

Brother- Yeah so I bought my ticket

Mom- You both better be careful. Don't get into too much trouble

Brother- No promises

Y/n hits his arm

Y/n- She's right. Take care of each other.

Brother- Chill we're just going to LA. Not like anything to bad can happen.

Y/n scoffs as she gets up from the table and heads to her room. She gets on her phone and sees a missed call from Vinnie. She begins calling him back.

Ring...
Ring...

Vinnie- Hi baby I'm on my way to pick you up for school.

Y/n- Okay I just need to change and i'll be ready. Mom made pancakes so i'm taking you some.

Vinnie- Yes please. Reggie ate all the ones my mom made us.

Y/n laughs

Y/n- I'll see you in a bit

Vinnie- Okay

Y/n hangs up and facetimes Ben.

Y/n- Are you up?

Ben- What? SHIT WAS I SUPPOSED TO PICK YOU UP? I'LL BE THERE JUSY GIVE ME FI-

Y/n- So I'm taking that as you weren't up and no Vinnie is picking me up so take your time.

Ben- Oh okay you scared me

Y/n- Good thing I called if not you would have not gone to school today.

Ben groans

Ben- That was kinda the plan but now i guess I have to go.

Y/n- Well good i do need to see my bestie

Ben- Ew bestie gross

Y/n- Shut up

Y/n was now changed and grabs her backpack and the pancakes for Vinnie while talking to Ben.

She gets a text from Vinnie saying he's here.

Ben- You have to realize Valorant is the best game of all time

Y/n- Trust me I've heard

Y/n walks out of her house toward the car.